Team vs qpr | Vital Football

Team vs qpr

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Sargent out
Giannoulis out

Ds is thinking about moving Rowe and springett on in January....surely we can't cut the squad more and wingers too.

Ds was hoping that hugill got his goal. Great team player.

DS says idah show be back in January but not 100% on that.

None of the our of contract players in summer have held talks with Extentions. Ds said there is no rush(Dean they can agree terms with a new club in January so there is a slight time frame). Financial situ will come in to play (which league we are in).

Great to have McLean back and he will come back in. Massive miss last three games. ...don't do it Dean!

Ds pleased with what he has seen with Cantwell

Aarons been off form so was dropped.

So airons gets dropped for poor form, and krul, what about the other 9 shitters that have been so bad all season?! Byram is shocking since his come back, i used to rate him too. Rowe is good, why are we looking to loan him out and not others?! Hugill should of scored was easy chance but tbf he dont get minutes

I feel a bit sorry for Max. Hes been a consistent performer the last 4 years with not a single bad game in memory. He has his first couple of bad games (in our shite terrible squad) and gets dropped. Meanwhile losers like mccrap are first on the sheet at every opportunity despite probably only having a handful of decent performances since he joined us

I feel a bit sorry for Max. Hes been a consistent performer the last 4 years with not a single bad game in memory. He has his first couple of bad games (in our shite terrible squad) and gets dropped. Meanwhile losers like mccrap are first on the sheet at every opportunity despite probably only having a handful of decent performances since he joined us

totally agree, plus he has been a model professional and kept playing and focused even after the loan from Barcelona was rejected

For me looking at that it's obvious we are lacking wingers, pace and a play maker.

Sara a central midfielder is out right as we have no other option...yet club looking to loan out Rowe and springett. Cantwell not s left winger.

Who in that 11 has pace to scare the defence?

Subs

Krul
Hugill
McLean
Aarons
Dowell
Nunez
Hernandez

Lets hope Hanley and Gibson stay fit.

Tompkinson reward for a good debut...dropped to bench then dropped completely in place for McLean

Absolute ridiculous Onel isnt on. Only player in that Club who has any passion and desire for the shirt.

I don't know what DS says at HT but we were worse 2nd half. Imo he took off two players performing well. Mcclean brings NOTHING to team performance but will probably start next match. Last 10 minutes there was no urgency at all. Our throw in near their corner flag ended up in our own half without qpr touching the ball. Lots of seats empty at FT. 2 points lost in a game we were capable of winning. Not good enough to go back up.