Team Vs Millwall | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs Millwall

Millwall celebrating like they won the cup.

Poor from us. We are back on the crap form because this is what DW does ..... Lose lots win a few then lose loads again.

Fassnacht, Hwang and Sara did sweet F all.

I don't think I even saw Fassnacht or Hwang in second half

I love how DW just doesn't change it though. It's just like for like. Why not go with three up top or three at the back and overload them?

He'll probably lose all the 7 league next games but beat Bristol rovers in the cup and that'll be good enough for the owners.

Season is over. I think we all need to get used to this, there is no positive to look forward to under this current ownership and manager. The squad is so poor, its a rebuild for me then you who knows how that turns out. We will never be in my life time what i want us to be. The thing that bothers me most is the lack of being bothered about it from the top, literally nothing, just acceptance of being yet another another shit average team in the championship, were not alone in that, but we have had multiple chances to consolidate a good side and to rise above the mediocre shit that we resemble and mix with, we had our chances and time and again blew it through utter shit leadership at the top. Delia please fuck off now and hand this onto to someone who actually wants to be involved with football at the top end not bumbling along like what you are now doing in your personal life. This isnt a hobby to us, its an outlet from life, something to look forward to and enjoy, not resent and leave bad feeling constantly.

Well said 76. Great post. I feel exactly the same.
I will soon qualify for OAP season ticket and feel that I will never see us back
anywhere near the big time again.

Bournemouth, Brighton, Palace, Wolves, Brentford, Fulham have all managed to
keep in premier league but we have owners who do not even want to be there.