Team Vs Millwall | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team Vs Millwall

I disagree with the commentator when they said Hwang was looking to cross. He had the chance to cross it but wanted to work the shot for himself, lost it fell over and they counter. Really really poor.
This selection does not looked balanced.
I agree. We look really unbalanced. Barnes I don't see what he does, Fassnacht isn't a winger, onel runs and doesn't do much, Hwang running around but isn't a lone forward type. Sara looks so bloody slow

I agree. We look really unbalanced. Barnes I don't see what he does, Fassnacht isn't a winger, onel runs and doesn't do much, Hwang running around but isn't a lone forward type. Sara looks so bloody slow
Hwang isn't a footballer type. He reminds me of the guy everyone hates in 5 a salide. Over inflated ego who just wants to shoot and doesn't care about anyone else in the team or the team.

Barnes is a joke, he had a good chance and hit a pea roller. The guys legs are gone, he is so lumbers then smashes into an opponent like it makes up for it.

To me Sara looks like he is isn't happy.

Like you say Onel runs a lot but going forward offers nothing. He has tracked back a couple of times making some good tackles but need him to do something going forward.

Surely, this season has to be written off. If by some miracle, they finish in the top 6 they would never make it to the final and even if lucky could not possibly win that. And, even if they did it would be another PL humiliation. Best course of action is a new set up and the sooner that happens, the better chance of a better 24/25.

Surely, this season has to be written off. If by some miracle, they finish in the top 6 they would never make it to the final and even if lucky could not possibly win that. And, even if they did it would be another PL humiliation. Best course of action is a new set up and the sooner that happens, the better chance of a better 24/25.

You could certainly see how crap we were when Plymouth put 6 past us . No aspiring side does that

We literally have nothing about us. The squad is shit, ownership non existent, manager an absolute twat reminds me of basil fawlty, literally whatvis going on? Sack this **** and start the rejuvenation now, incant stand this shit anymore