Team vs Millwall | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs Millwall

And stacey just let him run and shoot, omodele got nowhere near the incoming high back and lost the header, get him and gibbo out

Id like to see us buy a striker differen to ones weve got, a creative CM and another CB, and get shot of argos, no idah, gibbo and omo

Id like to see us buy a striker differen to ones weve got, a creative CM and another CB, and get shot of argos, no idah, gibbo and omo
Yeah a defensive midfielder would be great as would a left footed central defender. Gibson is a liability. A different forward would be great but it isn't going to happen

Back from game and sleeping off 10 am beers. Good atmosphere.
Full allocation of away fans generally singing about not liking way the way Rowett plays. Similar to our songs about D S.
Shame about letting in a goal. At 3.0 they were done and should have be 4 or 5.
Cannot complain about having won game with 30 mins to go.
Much better than last season.
Great hold up play by Barnes. Finished off with goal.

Bringing on Idah stopped out attacking intent.

So placheta has another injury. DW says it's a hamstring issue and probably will be out until end September.

'He has hamstring problems after the QPR game. I hope he can be back before the international break but we are still assessing him. I would say it is a big doubt at this stage whether he can be involved for Huddersfield or Bristol or Rotherham. This is not a major hamstring injury but we have to wait and assess him further.'

This has been the best performance I have seen from Norwich for a very long time. I am beginning to not regret renewing my season ticket.

Just my luck.
Saw every minute of every home game last season.
This season looks so much better and due to schedule and Mrs DG
retirement holiday I am only seeing Stoke game until late October.

Too early to tell but it has been a long time since we’ve had such a promising start.
We will miss the game v Stoke. As the binners have beaten them already, we had better win.

Too early to tell but it has been a long time since we’ve had such a promising start.
We will miss the game v Stoke. As the binners have beaten them already, we had better win.
I hope, I am proven wrong about DW and his set up because I have to admit most of the players look happy with the way forward. We definitely need a replacement for Gibson as he won't manage in any set up.

Despite Gibson, I do think our defending has improved with more of the team tracking back. However, the midfield is not so well covered, which allows the opposition to penetrate further than they should be allowed.

Stronger teams will exploit that.