Team Vs Coventry | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team Vs Coventry

Do we think pukki will reach his 100 goal target? 12 away. He hits that and he will defo leave.

Gibbs on
Aarons off

I thought you could only make 5 subs at three times and we had done that before Gibbs....hadn't we? McCallum (1), Idah and Nunez (2) and Sorensen (3)

Watched second half, looked comfortable apart from dowell suicide square ball for them to nearly score. Pukki effed up usual 1v1, but overall were attacking and look a threat so much more than under DS shite. Were always going to concede goals playing that open, but its like old DF days of outscoring the opposition.
Easier to do playing away i think as teams are more open to our counters as weve seen at home when teams just camp then sucker punch us.
Burnley at home next then 5 very winnable game i saw on paper.

Obviously a good result away from home, overall we deserved our win, albeit a purple patch that unnerved the fans but not the players!
Idah IMO is not up to it, Krul scared the Fcuck out of me at times..Again!
It was a great team performance...OTBC

Obviously a good result away from home, overall we deserved our win, albeit a purple patch that unnerved the fans but not the players!
Idah IMO is not up to it, Krul scared the Fcuck out of me at times..Again!
It was a great team performance...OTBC
Totally agree. Krul looks like a Sunday league GK when he has the ball at his feet....I think DW will look at that department in summer.

Idah looks very plain and I can't see what the hype is about....DW will need additions in that department too