Team Vs Coventry | Vital Football

Team Vs Coventry

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Another change to presser .... It's now on a Thursday afternoon. This is so they can train on Friday I guess.

Gibson no recovered so will miss the game.

Again Byram is out for at least seven weeks.

DW says that Nunez and Sara have adapted well and the players love having both around.

DW says he wants the fans to see a good performance and be able to see that the players are giving their all.

Todd was left to decide if he wanted to go or stay and where to go. He has had time. Nothing completely done but it's very close.

On tompkinson leaving.....DW said it was tompkinson who wanted to go and play. It was okay as we have lots of cover there. (Interesting he says that as we've had three players rumoured and they are central defenders - plus lots of cover I count three experienced and then Sorensen and two youth players....not totally comfortable with that but in DW I trust 😁).

On springett....he needed minutes and derby great place to go play plus he might end up with a promotion under his belt.

DW on transfers....I'm still really assessing the squad and any weaknesses. The Birmingham game being moved as I'll sit down with my recruitment team and see if we can move on anything. The doors are still open. Leaving it very late if you're going to start talking about potential players in next Saturday?!!?

On pukki contract....he says that the club offered him a deal last summer but pukki hasn't signed it and wants more time.... interesting. To me I think he is basically saying if we go up I'll sign, but if not then I'll move on for one last move to try win some silverware. Let's hope we are planning for that If it happens

With the massive love-in for McCrap and Dowell being driven by the Pink Un , I guess they will both start . Fair enough if they both put in 200% for NC , but I will just wait and see see if they are really the superstars they are being hyped up to be

With the massive love-in for McCrap and Dowell being driven by the Pink Un , I guess they will both start . Fair enough if they both put in 200% for NC , but I will just wait and see see if they are really the superstars they are being hyped up to be
Nah they are not. They are just putting shifts in now to impress.

Dowell needs to to get a new deal. Obviously DS didn't rate him and I think even dowell said he wasn't favoured by past boss (DS).

McLean will be captain soon I expect with how much love he gets from club.

A few goals and a win today and we can potentially move into 4th place, depending of course on results above us in the table..... let's do this.

Back to the good old 4-2-3-1. We were asking for it DS never used it but good to see it back. I'm not sure these are 11 who fit it but let's see