Team vs Coventry | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Coventry

So that is stiepermann or Placheta. While two young lads who are forwards will sit on the bench

DF says that to play without the best striker, best keeper and the most creative winger in the league is going to be tough but I trust all my players - to fill in

You could go with a different formation like 5-3-1-1 and that would cut out the issue of no emi but it does mean sacrificing Martin who I think should start

DF - It is the best option (Marco Stiepermann up front), but it is like Josh (Martin) and Placheta. It leaves us problems elsewhere. I am tempted to play as many players in their best positions. It is tricky at the moment, but we will need to go for one option and hope that it is the right one.

God that is the best option! that is scary.

Apparently Tyrese Omotoye has not been training because of an injury........of course

DF labelled Omotoye as the most talented player in the academy.

Stiepermann doesn't run, header or track back maybe best to just have him upfront on his own but others will have to work extra hard.

I think it will be:

McGovern

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Sorensen

Tettey
Skipp

Placheta
Rupp
Martin

Stiepermann

(I think out of 9 subs DF will only pick 6/7)

Subs

Barden - Vrancic - McAlear - Dickson Peters - Zimmermann - Omotoye (If fit enough) - ? - ? - ?

So this is what we have now for the next three weeks at least until Pukki, Hugill, Cantwell, Krul are all back.

Can we last 3 weeks without losing anyone else?

What has happened to the young central defender (Omobamidele) who was getting mentions at the start of the season? He hasn't played for U23s and not on the bench for the first team - is he injured?

You have to play a young lad up top even just for a few games, sod all this ‘lets see if he can play in a different position’ shit

Well DF said Omotoye is the brightest talent in the academy and is in his thoughts for tomorrow but he played for u23s tonight. Omobamidele also played so he isn't involved, neither will nizet or dennis. I'd have thought they would have been good to have in the squad tomorrow but instead we will have 5 empty spaces which us just strange.