Team vs Coventry | Vital Football

Team vs Coventry

McFlap stepping anywhere near the pitch worries me.

Having said that, he is paid handsomely for exactly this scenario of an injury to Krul , and if McFlap can’t do it , I would have to ask myself why he still at the club

McFlap stepping anywhere near the pitch worries me.

Having said that, he is paid handsomely for exactly this scenario of an injury to Krul , and if McFlap can’t do it , I would have to ask myself why he still at the club
I believe he will do okay with his pogo stick

Agree with YB.
A professional footballer with experience and high pay should be able to
carry out the role to the required standard.
They are always one minute away from needing to get onto pitch in case of injury / red cards.

Coventry have a GK situ as well at the moment and Robins has said he needs to go into the free market to get a new GK with Lee Camp being rumoured.

Their number 1 Marosi is out for our game after a face injury

All the players who were out for the Stoke game are out for tomorrow apart from Rupp who is fit and will play.

Krul
Xavi
Byram
Mumba
McLean
Cantwell
Hernandez
Pukki
Hugill
Idah
Dowell
Oxborough

What a list

DF says he could cry about the injuries but he won't. Players will have to adapt to new roles to help out.

He says that tomorrow we will have to really work hard to dig out a result.

Plus Hanley, Gibson, Rupp, Emi, Zimmermann, Placheta, Martin, Stiepermann have all had injuries this season that have kept them out.

DF on Drmic:

'Josip Drmic is not an option. He would need to self-isolate and then he would need to train with the team. So it might be an option if we are still in trouble in two or three weeks, but we hope that Jordan and Teemu will return soon. '

Number 1 GK out
No left back
1 right back
Number 1 forward out
no recognised 1st team forwards
down to two wingers
1 attacking midfielder

Crazy

DF says we will play differently with McGovern in GK - I guess that means we will not play out from the back as much.

we are down to 12 first teamers. Expect a smaller bench but some seats filled by youngsters

I don't like this 'long to midterm' crap. If we have no forwards then play one of the younger lads.

DF says we have two young forwards in and around the first team but they are for the long term and not now so they might be on the bench but not going push them - we have players who can fill in upfront.