Team vs Coventry | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team vs Coventry

Should have put money on us getting an injury. Zimmermann being a sub and a late youngster coming for say 1 minute plus the score 1-1

How are we getting so many I juries it's ridiculous.

If aarons is out will DF make 0 subs as no first teamers on the bench

Maybe I should be happy with a point be because we were poor today and offered nothing upfront. Our penalty was not a penalty and tgst was it from us

DF effed it up today.
Cov were poor but a second goal was required.
Gave up chance of getting one after 70 minutes.
We could all see the Players were done by 60 minutes and Coventry played their cards with the subs well. DF didn't want to get youth players on and just waiting and threw on Zimmermann

Yes lack of subs done us today. As i said pre kick off, we had zero creativity, tug boat steipy upfront, was always going to be a struggle.

i think max will be out long term now too as he looked quite bad. Emi back but hes not exactly a player we need when we need to roll up our sleeves is he!

Yes lack of subs done us today. As i said pre kick off, we had zero creativity, tug boat steipy upfront, was always going to be a struggle.

i think max will be out long term now too as he looked quite bad. Emi back but hes not exactly a player we need when we need to roll up our sleeves is he!
Yeah Aarons will be out for months I'd say with foot injury.

Rupp maybe back if his new injury isn't back, emi too. I'd get Rupp in for vrancic and emi for stipermann. But then who for Aarons? Unless we go different formation.

If Rupp is fit he'll play at RB, emi in for vrancic and stiepermann upfront. Unless pukki make a it which is a slim possibility

Id play 3 CB at the back and play more offensive as were so much better when we attack teams and the onus will be on luton at home which will suit us

Really dont know what to say after that dismal game today....We held our own for 45 mins or so then it all went wrong, should have put some young talent on along with Zimmerman, it was never going to be a classic with Stieperman up front and McGovern scares the shit out of me...Today Mr Farke you cost us 2 points!

This season seems to be a repeat of the last one - nearly Xmas and we have basically our whole first team injured - two seasons with no realistic slection uniformity - those that are being paid not at CR and not even considered might have to be brought back in and earn their keep.

Because in December there are games 2 a week and they'll come think and fast and if we pick up injuries each game we'll have no active squad.

Had a dream last night that we had a really bad ref and the oppo kept chopping us down and DF whispered to Webber who then left down the tunnel and DF walked on the pitch and called all the players off and took them straight out through the tunnel onto the Canaries bus and marched them into N & N where they were all assessed still in their boots for injuries

Leitner must have really pissed Webber and DF off not to get anywhere near the squad at this point. Drmic I don't rate but he is a forward and must be better thsn the tank stiepermann.