Team vs Chelsea | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Chelsea

End of the game then.

DF has to change this sitting back game plan. Drmic is so isolated it's silly

He had about 5 chances and was getting closer then one simple cross and Klose losses him and falls over. For me the guy needs to move on. He has lost his pace and strength

Im not watching 2nd half, will end up big scoreline, cant watch us chasing shadows for another 45+ minutes again, pathetic, they may aswell withdraw their GK as we've not been near him all game

He had about 5 chances and was getting closer then one simple cross and Klose losses him and falls over. For me the guy needs to move on. He has lost his pace and strength
Ive never really rated him, but this season hes been awful, i know hes been out but hes making basic errors tgst have nothing to do with match fitness

He just fell over, looked really shaky all game, another embarrassing defensive fuck up
He gets a knock on his knee and every time I'm thinking oh god he is fucked.

Rupp looks decent but final ball is poor. McLean havent noticed.

I think I'm going to stop watching now. I have a feeling this will end up 4-0.

DF needs to change it get another forward on like Idah but then the flood gates will open if it's one of the midfielders.

So DF 's masterplan is to pass sideways and backwards from the back and then lose it in midfield and have no attempts on goal.

It was working well for 47 minutes until even Giraud could no miss.