Team vs Chelsea | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Chelsea

Ive never really rated him, but this season hes been awful, i know hes been out but hes making basic errors tgst have nothing to do with match fitness
I fear Zimmermann is heading that way too. Hanley is so injury prone it's ridiculous. We need to get that position sorted. Klose out, if we can get 30 million for Godfrey sell. Leaves us with Zimmermann and Hanley with famewo and get in a big strong central defender.

So DF 's masterplan is to pass sideways and backwards from the back and then lose it in midfield and have no attempts on goal.

It was working well for 47 minutes until even Giraud could no miss.
It felt like Chelsea were just playing at 30% and when they wanted just stepped up and bang.

When we had drinks break DF had players looking at his tactics board and all our players were in our half no attacking board just all defensive.

When we had drinks break DF had players looking at his tactics board and all our players were in our half no attacking board just all defensive.

I think someone must have stuck them on board with super glue in December last year as tactics have remained same and shit since then.

Also why does Krul never come off his line for corners, FKs, crosses? Is this Df's coaching?

Also, why does he think he is a skilful footballer?

Klose cost us a point there with that awful defensive error. We offered FA up front but another basic mistake cost us the game

defending crap. midfield losing ball all the time. attack non existent.
I suppose SW and DF will claim it to be a triumph.

Next team should be no loan players and no players expecting to leave. Play the ones who want to be here.
Martin did more in 10 mins than some of them all match.

Is Godfrey a DM?
He's not great at the back but covers the ground well.
We definitely need 2 very good CBs later this month.