Team vs Bolton | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Bolton

I seem to have spent much more time trudging out of home games thoroughly pissed off than happy at the style of football on offer . FFS we needed to win that game to give us any sort of chance to make the play offs , and all I saw was disastrous short corners , sideways passing, no decisive build up, and what appeared to be a refusal to charge into the box and shoot on sight .It may well be a building process, and I buy into that , and I hope all will come well next season , but from the eveidence I see in front of my own eyes ,it tells me that there is still a huge amount of work to do . I hope we will all have the patience to keep watching these dross home performances while the so called building takes place

Hear hear! YB . All we get is sideways play to the half way line then back again to Gunny, its getting harder and harder to motivate myself to go to games . just getting a real load of dross. four draws on the trot and a bore draw against Bolton and for farke to say it was the best performance at home this season, well what does that tell you.