Team vs Blackpool | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Blackpool

Great fans gave pukki a good send off but he looked miles and miles off it plus I think we were just trying to get him to score which didn't help.

Agree with Paul who says that if we had 7 more games we'd be ending up in the relegation zone

Forbes says DW has had a lot of time to make an impact and he hasn't had a positive one. Other managers have had same time and done well like the Luton boss

Forbes questions if the players are really wanting to play for the club he saw nothing to suggest they do

Appalling beyond belief. What a joke we now can’t even score against a poor relegated side …. although we did manage to make them look like Barcelona in the second half . Until the Smiffs are driven out this utter shite will just go on and on .

This guy saying people being to negative.

Fans forget that Webber got pukki and he has done well

This fan says under Delia we will never be in league 1 she'd not let that happen....butler then says she did let that happen and wants to hear more positives from this caller.

The fans says that something great from the season is we have started rebuild already and we have players coming through like Gunn...this guy

Pukki emotional in interview but it is the right time to move on.

God we can't go with Sargent, kamara, Idah, Barnes next season though

Says that everything was aimed for pukki to the detriment of the match.

I watched the match and I didn't think it looked like that. Pukki certainly took some shot when he should have passed. Other than that our attacks look exactly like they have done recently even when we had Sargent in his favourite position to squander chances.
As for Forbes judgement he also said we were trying to walk it in after Saras 2nd or 3rd shot from outside the box and said we need to shoot more and this is genuinely after Norwichs 29th shot.

edit - something else that was said in the commentary that pissed me off was they said when Dean Smith left we were 5th totally ignoring that he was sacked after the Friday match and before we played our next match we were down to 12th(?) after the other teams had played.