Team vs Blackpool | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs Blackpool

So glad i watched the result service instead today, utter embarrassment compounding result. Clapped pukki off the guy not scored at home since sept last yr and was shit again today by sounds of it. Surprised anyone even stayed to watch the 2nd half

I stayed until end and booed and left but am ashamed of at what looks like say the 10.000 supporters still in ground to clap the lap of dishonour.

The supporters we have deserve the crap dished out.
Until everybody gets smiffs and webbers out we are doomed and deserve the failure they deliver.

Last edited:
About a dozen angry guys outside the directors entrance shouting at a couple of people I didn’t recognise coming out of there , and everyone else walked off in silence . Fans need to protest like we did in the Chase days and get these effing useless owners out and get someone else in who can actually run a club

No home goal for us in five games.

Can DW get us up next season? At this moment I don't think so.

13th - unlucky? I dont think so - below the top half mediocre season and the ultimate failure losing at home to a relegated team.
DW aint gonna do anything next season - we got 3 big teams coming down that will wipe us off the park - can we beat 13th next year - I doubt it very much - no enthusiasm left now its rock bottom - what will be will be thats where we are all left