Team Vs Blackburn | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team Vs Blackburn

Defo got to get new central defenders in summer.

Probably won't be able to sell Gibson and Hanley will be out for a long time if that ankle has totally snapped.

I never want to see the likes of loser McCrap ever again in an NC team

RN wittered on all commentary about being short of players. Fair enough about Hanley and Gibson as they went of during game but with mc crap he was out from start and we were doing so much better without him.

Ink un talking about Hayden and Byram coming in to play at centre back. it's that bad.

Losing mentality to go.

Gunn in for Krul.
Aarons sold. Mumba in.
Omobamidele in for Gibson.
Mc crap out. Gibbs in.
Pukki walks. Sargent in.

That 5 changes without a purchase.

Pity we didn’t get rid of the losers at the end of last season’s humiliation .…Burnley go straight back up after kicking out 20 of their losers and getting the right manager in .

Last edited:
Good win yesterday but this is what we do, get in mix then lose again. Rotherham will be a real hard game and you know hugill will pumped up for it and bully omo and whoever plays at the back, they will obviously target that area and without a seasoned Hanley we will struggle unless we cut out the supply line which w brom failed to do yesterday.
We still wont go up in p/o imo as boro and luton are better than us and we cant string a run together, now with a depleted squad im even less hopefull.
Hanley snapped his achillies i read……

I was in the garden trying to resurrect the raised beds. I cut out the deadwood, there was plenty, and started making plans for effective replacements.
For some reason my mind turned to Norwich City so I turned on RN and listened to the commentary while I tried to turn things around. It sounded like we did well against a team like so many in the Championship concentrated on inflicting injury rather than skilful ball play. Sadly it looks like we have lost our Captain for the foreseeable future.
It’s clear that I will need to spend in order to save my beds but I think the expenditure will pay off.

Afternoon Rex.
I hope you are well.

Being in a Conservation Area I have employed a good Arboriculturalist
to get the correct Planning Approval to trim our front garden trees
and obviously design the hard landscaping myself.

At the end of the season there will be severe lobbing of lime trees and removal of ungraceful fir tree.
It is going to cost money but within my budget to remove all the dead wood and get the most out of the young planting.
It may take a few weeks but then it will be ready to challenge the more expensive neighbours on our Road.

Hopefully the Smiffs and Webbers are capable of doing the same but I very much doubt it.