Team Vs Blackburn | Vital Football

Team Vs Blackburn

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
DW on pukki

'It’s big news for all of us, but it was not news to me. Teemu is such a good character and he deserves all the praise he gets. I totally respect his decision for a new challenge.'

Hayden back training with first team but too soon for Friday.

Nunez out for a month.

Onel out for all Easter games

Byram back playing. Made 20 minutes for u21s on Monday

DW says everyone understands why the fans were unhappy and down after Saturday but they learn from our mistakes.

DW on attacking options

It shows that it doesn’t matter how many strikers are on the pitch for how many attacking opportunities you get. We have to find solutions to our injury issues.

dw says he thought Marquinhos played really well on Saturday and says he is a happy guy and wants to do well for Norwich.

a few of the players have posted their disappointment at pukki leaving. Seems it was a surprise to some of them

How would you go on Friday

I'd go

Gunn

Aarons
Omobamidele
Hanley
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Gibbs
Sara

Marquinhos
Sargent
Tzolis

Marquinhos was poor saturday along with the rest.

Tzolis is utter crap imo id get rid in summer, lightweight, bar one goal which was a good take, hes a downgrade on onel and onel is shit.
Weve got so many players with no end product, those 2, airons, mcrap etc etc.
whole team still has no ID

Last edited:
Marquinhos was poor saturday along with the rest.

Tzolis is utter crap imo id get rid in summer, lightweight, bar one goal which was a good take, hes a downgrade on onel and onel is shit.
Weve got so many players with mo end product, those 2, airons, mcrap etc etc.
whole team still has no ID
Squad is shit and I'd rather those two over Idah and pukki / Sargent on the wings

I think we might see 5 at the back tomorrow.

Aarons - Omobamidele - Hanley - Gibson - Giannoulis

McLean - Gibbs - Sara

Sargent - Pukki

I can't understand why DW isn't playing Gibbs. Every time I see him I think 'he is heads above the rest in midfield ' he looks calm on the ball and has a good pass on him reminds me of David fox (I always liked fox)

We have to win this game and follow it up next game to stand any hope of being in top 6, cant see it today and bburn got brereton back from injury and theyve beaten us twice already.

So DW said onel would be out until after Easter but he starts today.

Gunn

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Sara
Gibbs

Marquinhos
Sargent
Onel

How do Gibson and Hanley start again?

McLean left the game last week in a knee brace

RN talking utter crap.
Reckon mc crap so important they kept his injury a secret so Blackburn did not find out .