Team v Pool | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team v Pool

I said we would be bottom after these 2 games, we will lose away at soton too then its all too late whatever we start doing. We wont beat arsenal, spurs, leic, cfc, man utd and we wont get more than a couple of wins from the rest with a few draws thrown in
I think you're right. We needed investment in January but as we are a piss poor club and couldn't sell Cantwell we couldn't buy anyone....how in 2022 as a premiership club are we in.that state?..Delia.

Southampton are very good especially at home. A draw would be a great result but in.our situation it woydnt be good enough.

I.can see Newcastle continue to pick up points. Everton can continue to drop points but we won't stay up.

Just a shadow of his former self I’m afraid to say . Rivvo on RN asked why we are back in the situation where we were 2 seasons ago where we are dependant on just Pukki to get the goals we need and he couldn’t do it . A good question for you to answer the wonderful Mr Webber

The thing that grates me is that were not even close to staying up each time were up. We make the same old mistakes, i know we spent a lot by our standards, but apart from Rachita & the free loan williams it has worked out again. We should know that come Jan we will need investment either to stay up or consolidate anything achieved by then to stay up so why isnt it budgeted for rather than relying on a big sale for that to happen?

The thing that grates me is that were not even close to staying up each time were up. We make the same old mistakes, i know we spent a lot by our standards, but apart from Rachita & the free loan williams it has worked out again. We should know that come Jan we will need investment either to stay up or consolidate anything achieved by then to stay up so why isnt it budgeted for rather than relying on a big sale for that to happen?

The spare money (re. this season) not used to run the club was "spent" in the summer 2021 window. So where is the money coming from to have a budget for the January 2022 window?

Except for Pukki letting himself down again, I thought our lesser players did reasonably well against the class of Liverpool.
Same here. I thought McLean was okay too. Pukki for me isn't good enough at this level. He has lost pace, wants the extra touch and time which you don't get in the top leagues. I don't think it helps thst for last three seasons he hasn't really had any competition. But he won't get dropped. He could play rubbish and walk around doing nowt and still start.

His contract expires in summer too but we have Extention option.