Team v Pool | Vital Football

Team v Pool

Here is a breakdown:

Idah has had knee surgery and is likely to miss the rest of the season. It is okay though as we have a massive squad and .... oh hang on if Pukki gets injured we don't have anyone who can really step in....ah. The club can't recall any of the forwards out on loan. No thoughts on signing any free players. Go with what we have as its a good squad and players can fill in if needs be. Says Pukki will have to take most if not all the burden of playing upfront now we have lost our only backup forward. Makes a point that Tzolis can play upfront. DS says Sargent is very similar to Idah in that he can run in behind defenders and score goals

(Does I dah score many goals? Can Sargent score lots of goals?) I am not sure about that.

DF says Normann is now ready to start matches again.

DS says that before the Man City game he told the players to limit their mistakes in games but they didn't ---- great.

We played Forest in a friendly on Tuesday night - full 1st team played (little bit of a risk) we won I believe.

Kabak is fit played in friendly
Rupp will be back in training next week
Krul had injections and now doing light work but still a way off returning
Omobamidele still not able to train and is still in pain with his back (stress fracture) going to see consultant

DS sees Melou as a very important player for us and has adapted well.

Gunn, Aaron's, Hanley Gibson, Williams, Gilmore, Lees-Melou, Norman, Rashica, Sargent, Pukki
I think that is the best 11 we can set out.

go 4-5-1 and us the pace of Rashica on the counter. that formation could also morph into a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2

I doubt DS would even dream of dropping the god that is McLean. The fact we won and played well without him is evidence enough for me.

DS will go like he did for Man City I think

Idah is a shame but as you know im not a fan, one good game then out for season. As bears said wtf we not got anyone else in or back in is a joke, again

If mc crap is going to be 100 % picked then he should start to contribute goals.

That means for us and not opposition by passing sideways to them on edge of our penalty area.

If mc crap is going to be 100 % picked then he should start to contribute goals.

That means for us and not opposition by passing sideways to them on edge of our penalty area.
How does he bloody start every game? We looked so much better without him. Normann - Gilmour - melou much better. I'd even have a fit Rupp and Sorensen ahead of mcpoint.

No forwards on the bench.

Basically whole team is out on the pitch or on bench....I don't understand the rhetoric from Smith about us having a massive squad. A couple of injuries and it's down to bare bones.

The Liverpool side is scary.

I like the young lad Elliott he'll come on and score I think.