Team v ‘Boro | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team v ‘Boro

Seems all of our internationals have come through the games unscathed...it seems!

So I’d expect same XI as usual - we’ll find out from Farke if there is any knocks but doubt it

I know the rest of the squad was allowed to go on holoday/home to see family during the first week of the break so they would have got some much needed rest

That's good news. Tough game coming up against Boro but then they'll be saying that about us. A win will really send a message to Leeds and Sheffield United.

They have got hold of it as its a 5.30 kick off which is why I can drive up on the day.

That's one hell of a drive DG!! Safe journey! I will be watching at home whilst Miss S, home for the weekend, is in the kitchen cooking me an early Mothers Day Meal! Any excuse to get out of the way of the football for her!

We are staying over so only driving back on Sunday late morning.
Mrs DG 's nephew is organising a pub tour from 2 pm so need to be there in time to get to first pub.

For mother day treat the Miss DG 's and partners / flat mates came home / around for weekend / day whilst we cooked them a meal as we are away on the actual MD weekend.
Not quite the way it should be !

We are staying over so only driving back on Sunday late morning.
Mrs DG 's nephew is organising a pub tour from 2 pm so need to be there in time to get to first pub.

For mother day treat the Miss DG 's and partners / flat mates came home / around for weekend / day whilst we cooked them a meal as we are away on the actual MD weekend.
Not quite the way it should be !

Yes that is definitely all wrong!! I think this is the first Mothers Day I have been home for the past few years. To be fair Miss S offered to cook on Sunday, but I fancied going to a Moroccan restaurant where you can take your own booze. It will be the first time we have all been together since Christmas. Of course the parents will be paying. One day the roles may be reversed!!

Middlesbrough will be a tough game , probably the most difficult of the remaining 8 . Looks like an an unchanged team . Hope the boys who have been on International duty don’t look as tired as Pukki did v Armenia

Boro have some decent players and it will be a tough one. But if we can just hit them early, silence the 20 boro fans and then those points will be ours

Sometimes we blow teams away and then other times we play the waiting game.

Krul no fucking about tomorrow.

Bus at 6 am.
its nearly 1.30 am and still working so looks like 4 hours kip,
4 hours on train and 3 1/2 hours in pub.
We had better play good football and win to keep me awake !