Team for Wednesday night | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team for Wednesday night

Working Wed to Sat 06.00 to 18.00 so will watch on BBC. Normally in bed before 9 when up at 4 but if we aren'r arse raped will stay up till FT. Only thing for me is all fit for Blackburn. No fucking excuses there!

Get them out there playing! I'm not making a 300 mile round trip for nothing.
Being totally selfish - isn't there an obligation to entertain the fans....the FA Cup does actually mean something.
No obligation at all.
You pay your money and take your chance.

1- 0 to the Arsenal served them well for years- I'd settle for plenty of that.

BTW - all tournaments mean something when you win them.
ATM there's lots of banter in Manchester about the L. Cup which was a 'mickey mouse tournament' when City won it as their first trophy of the century according to Manure.
That's being rammed back down their throats now as they celebrate winning it as though they it's a modern, meaningful , world changing event.

I'm still the same now as I was as a 9 year old when I frist went to the Lane, all I ever wanted was to see us win the match.

Whilst agreeing with your point winning with Woody, TC etc; then under Bassett and later Warnock and Wilder was fantastic, crazy, edge of the seat and finally ridiculously amazing.

Sorry but under heck it always feels like we just do enough and have the talent to do so much more. 3 points are 3 points and if we were mediocre and settling for staying up I could more readily accept the perfomances. IF we manage to go up the performances will be forgotten but right now they cause plenty of fans a lot of concern. At least we played the full 90 against Watford. Would be very grateful to the players if they could do that for all our remaining league games as an absolute minimum!

The draw for the quarter final is to be made after the game v Spurs and we or Spurs will be ball number 4. UTB

At least we played the full 90 against Watford. Would be very grateful to the players if they could do that for all our remaining league games as an absolute minimum!

Might help if we stop scoring early on.

I was quite pleased with how it unfolded v Watford because it dictated that we put in a more full performance across the whole 90, and I think we did, getting stronger as it went on. Need to aim for this more often.

The players have no excuse for being unable to manage more than 15 minutes a game. No good blaming the manager for that. There's so much experience there. They should be able to self manage on the pitch to a large extent.

Whilst agreeing with your point winning with Woody, TC etc; then under Bassett and later Warnock and Wilder was fantastic, crazy, edge of the seat and finally ridiculously amazing.

Sorry but under heck it always feels like we just do enough and have the talent to do so much more. 3 points are 3 points and if we were mediocre and settling for staying up I could more readily accept the perfomances. IF we manage to go up the performances will be forgotten but right now they cause plenty of fans a lot of concern. At least we played the full 90 against Watford. Would be very grateful to the players if they could do that for all our remaining league games as an absolute minimum!
Again, I'm different to most, I never give the manager all the praise and all the blame, it's down to the players most of the time SBT.... IMO

If we manage it then we'll have won a fair few this season.

Should be a great atmosphere
If we don’t disgrace ourselves
I will go home reasonably happy
Out of all the London clubs, Spurs are the only club I don’t dislike!!