Team for Bradford | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team for Bradford

I'd probably play Grant in the front three and bring Edun into midfield. I think we'll find we have a fair amount of the ball (more than Sat) and the extra quality in the final third will be really important to break the deadlock.

Palmer
Eyoma Walsh Monstma Melbourne
McGrandles Edun Jones
Morton Hopper Grant

Give Elbouzedi and Howarth 30 mins depending on how the game is going.

Wales aren't really being fair with the lad there. As big an honour as it is to play for a national team it is more about development at that level.

To risk setting his career back at a time he has a battle on to establish himself in his day job is a little selfish really.

Edit - Would they be so cavalier with somebody like Bale I wonder?

He either needs to retire from international football or he needs some more of our youngsters to get called up so games get called off.
Theoretically he'll be retired from international football after the qualifiers are finished in November. Wales U21 are now looking extremely unlikely to qualify for the finals. Not sure what the chances are of him being called up to the full Wales squad, especially if he doesn't play regularly for Lincoln.

So to keep it on topic...

Palmer
Eyoma Jackson Montsma Melbourne
Edun
McGrandles Grant Jones
Hopper Elbouzedi

Ross/Long, Roughan, Bradley, Anderson, Morton, Howarth, Scully

Strange that we have three hamstring injuries, just bad luck or something they can avoid in training?