Team for Bradford | Vital Football

Team for Bradford

hulloutpost

Vital Champions League
I'm not anticipating wholesale changes. I'm going for rotation at full back with Lewis and Melbourne to come in. I see little change to the midfield; Remy Howarth to get a run out at some point but I'm not sure he will start. Up top I wouldn't be surprised if Morton gets his first start and Scully is rotated for Elbouzedi.

Bradford City v Lincoln City: Who Will Go Through? - Vote HERE:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk...v-lincoln-city-who-will-go-through-vote-here/

With Liverpool being the prize I would hope we are putting out a very strong side for this one. Certainly want Hopper and Scully to remain the front pair but could see Morton getting a start. Other changes could be Zak in for Harry and Melbourne for Roughan. If fit would expect Bridcutt to feature at some point. Want to keep that unbeaten run going and start to develop an unbeatable mentality. Early days yet but the old excitement from the Crowley days is well and truly back. UTI.

Fine balance, the end goal could be a sky TV appearance which will help fill a few holes left from Covid.

Would expect Melbourne, Elbouzedi, Edun, Morton to come in - it would also be good injuries permitting to give Lewis and Bridcutt time.

Fine balance, the end goal could be a sky TV appearance which will help fill a few holes left from Covid.

Would expect Melbourne, Elbouzedi, Edun, Morton to come in - it would also be good injuries permitting to give Lewis and Bridcutt time.

Ironically, we would probably make less money playing Liverpool than we'd make playing someone like Tranmere. If sky selected it (which they will) we'd probably only get about 20k for TV rights. If it was on ifollow we would make a lot more.

Ironically, we would probably make less money playing Liverpool than we'd make playing someone like Tranmere. If sky selected it (which they will) we'd probably only get about 20k for TV rights. If it was on ifollow we would make a lot more.
I am sure a lot of people do not have sky.

I’m expecting quite a bit of rotation because that was a huge effort against Oxford.

Palmer
Lewis Montsma Jackson Melbourne
Jones/McGrandles Edun Grant
Elbouzedi Morton Howarth

Think we could do with a winger/10 to come in still which is the rumoured signing.

It's an interesting thought whether a tie v Liverpool would realise more money from Sky or ifollow. Not a big draw for their fans but they have an awful lot of them around The UK and world wide.

Ball park figure, maybe 50,000 ifollow subscriptions to better Sky TV money. We or Bradford may find ourselves in the unusual position of hoping it's not selected for TV and then making sure the message gets out to the Liverpool armchair army where they can catch the game.

It's an interesting thought whether a tie v Liverpool would realise more money from Sky or ifollow. Not a big draw for their fans but they have an awful lot of them around The UK and world wide.

Ball park figure, maybe 50,000 ifollow subscriptions to better Sky TV money. We or Bradford may find ourselves in the unusual position of hoping it's not selected for TV and then making sure the message gets out to the Liverpool armchair army where they can catch the game.

Perhaps we should concentrate on beating Bradford first and worry about everything else should it come to pass?

The tv money prize means, you would think Sky have already booked this game, our strongest side should be put out surely. Is the £125,000 split two ways or each, IF we get there. In any circumstances and especially at the moment, a big amount of money, pocket money for Liverpool.

I'd go with the same starting XI as Saturday. Normally this competition is a bit meh, but with the knowledge of who we'll get next already and the high probability of a TV showing with that decent wedge from Sky, it's a game we need to put our fittest players out for. Winning becomes a habit also and if we can take Saturday's performance into Tuesday it will bode well.

I'd go with the same starting XI as Saturday. Normally this competition is a bit meh, but with the knowledge of who we'll get next already and the high probability of a TV showing with that decent wedge from Sky, it's a game we need to put our fittest players out for. Winning becomes a habit also and if we can take Saturday's performance into Tuesday it will bode well.
I was thinking the same, unless any knocks have been picked up which could affect availability later on. Otherwise, I'd go for the same side and help build further understanding between the players. Perhaps use subs at reasonable or planned points to rest any who might otherwise suffer from carrying on.

Perhaps we should concentrate on beating Bradford first and worry about everything else should it come to pass?

To be fair to Hully, he did speculate on behalf of ourselves or Bradford.
But an interesting thought. Sky or ifollow?

Who actually receives ifollow money?
Where does each £10 go to?
What portion do we get?
Do both teams make money out of it or just the home team?