Takeover Bingo vol 888 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Takeover Bingo vol 888

Well the winner gets the rights on vital till the next takeover to say I told you so. This is sponsored by Look East productions in rural glos.

Not been confirmed yet. And could come down to the time.

It's not over till I see Marinakis signing outside the city ground and smashing plates.

And also a photo of Fawaz holding his portait under his arm walking into the sunset, a bit like you used to get at the end of the Incredible Hulk tv show.

widow dont forget he needs to climb the pole to remove the Kuwait flag on top of the Brian Clough stand as well

Widdow - 18/5/2017 12:34

It's not over till I see Marinakis signing outside the city ground and smashing plates.

And also a photo of Fawaz holding his portait under his arm walking into the sunset, a bit like you used to get at the end of the Incredible Hulk tv show.

Think you have him mixed up with Luciano Pavarotti, though there is a clear resemblance.

Breaking news in Sky. It will be within the next 24 hours.

Keep those plates in the dish washer

As far as I'm aware - no press conference scheduled for today.

So, unless Nat is off to see Vangelis in London later, via her Chariot Of Fire (Kia Piccanto?) - then, I'd imagine it will be tomorrow.

Again, from what I've heard Vangelis doesn't like the limelight - so could just be confirmed via OS.