Takeover Bingo vol 888 | Vital Football

Takeover Bingo vol 888

Widdow

Vital 1st Team Regular
It's back.

Lots of false dawns. Many dates put forward in past and failed bids by Greeks and Americans.

Markinas has been in a crucial meeting with the football league for a month or so now. This fit and proper test is difficult for a man of his size and struggled to keep up and get over the finishing line.

Fawaz is busy fishing, he will find that pen in the ocean one day.

Season tickets on standby as are the new NFFC Greek plates in the club shop.

So for those not still looking east or have a head buried deep in Kuwaiti sand can you name the date of takeover?

Winner gets to say. "I told you so"

Good luck

No doubt it'll be around 27th February when I'm in Rhodes, doing some investigation work into the potential Greek owners. Tucking into the local bakeries

No doubt it'll be around 27th February when I'm in Rhodes, doing some investigation work into the potential Greek owners. Tucking into the local bakeries

Last time I went to Greece had to put toilet paper in a bin. Hoping that's improved

The Greeks will be at home though in the city ground toilets.

We went to Kiotari last year. Bit windy but the old town and castle is worth a visit. I didnt see sniffer, he was busy on his jet ski

Hasn't a new company been formed on companies house?

That's usually a good sign. I say usually as it wasn't in the case of the Yanks.

Widdow - 16/5/2017 09:46

Hasn't a new company been formed on companies house?

That's usually a good sign. I say usually as it wasn't in the case of the Yanks.

If it has, it doesn't include 'Nottingham Forest' or 'NFFC' in its name.

Nor are there any records (bar an old, lapsed one) for either Marinakis or Kominakis there.

Marinakis is meeting the Football League again on Friday to finalise the transfer of ownership, according to a snippet on a Greek website.

Does that mean everyone sitting here on Thursday night then hitting F5 to check the state of any collapse,change of heart that Fawaz has ?!!!!!!

SleafordRed - 17/5/2017 05:41

Does that mean everyone sitting here on Thursday night then hitting F5 to check the state of any collapse,change of heart that Fawaz has ?!!!!!!

No because supposed to meeting fl on Friday......again

If hear word soon or imminent again from press I think ill scream.