Super Kent | Page 3 | Vital Football

Super Kent

Total legend
Wtf do they not put him in the T20 team instead of , say Klaasen (or Blake for that matter). Ok his fielding won't be as good but ffs the batting and bowling is miles better.
May well be in semis or should be,but possibly burn out is reason

Much as I think Stevo is a legend, he does not have a great record with the white ball this season. His bowling not being quick, I think he relies on slight movement in the air and off the pitch, which the red ball gives him.

Playing him as just a batsman in T20 is a better call, particularly as Blake has yet to perform with the bat, but he would not be able to hit over the top, as he does when he tees off in the County Championship, with the boundary being patrolled as it normally is in T20.

Much as I think Stevo is a legend, he does not have a great record with the white ball this season. His bowling not being quick, I think he relies on slight movement in the air and off the pitch, which the red ball gives him.

Playing him as just a batsman in T20 is a better call, particularly as Blake has yet to perform with the bat, but he would not be able to hit over the top, as he does when he tees off in the County Championship, with the boundary being patrolled as it normally is in T20.
I suspect the boundary was well patrolled when he got 190+ v Glamorgan with an astonishing number of 4's and sixes. Blake has been a waste of space and Stevo can bowl too.

Milne's not available but Ahmad is, which is a bonus, Blake is injured, so should be a place for Stevens. Good luck Kent!
Sorry to say Ii was glad Blake couldn't play (don't wish ill on the bloke btw) so Stevens could play. The legend then gets a match saving score, as usual.

Well done Kent one over to go 43 required I can’t see enough no balls and free hits being given for us to lose - says the Gillingham supporter 😀