Sunny Beach | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sunny Beach

Rytoon - 30/4/2015 23:31

You were given loads of advice ben in your travel thread,nobody suggested Bulgaria,join the dots.

Calm down Ryan lad, travelling is on hold until next year, but I shall still be doing it :17:

McCreery - 1/5/2015 07:59

anything is easy for you....you're the best

It's a funny one because my comment was nothing more than a throw away line and I certainly wasn't expecting the guardian of talk of the tyne to get involved

just for clarity......I think Ben is a fisherman most of the time....I also think he will be rarely dissapointed with his catch

Unless you'd like to tell me what I'm really thinking ??

Ah shucks... I only look the best to you because you're a fool. You have an issue with OM and this forum and never fail to miss a chance to have a pop. You call it a throw away line all you like , It's crystal clear why you posted it.

I have an issue with OM alright and I have been absolutely open about it so I'm not sure where you get your 'less direct' and 'sly chipping away' opinion from

I don't have any problem with this forum at all.....to have a problem with a forum would be a little bit silly don't you think

I have some problems with certain issues on this forum and I generally have my say....that's a little bit different from having some kind of cyber vendetta against against a particular forum as you weirdly try to suggest

The irony not at all lost that you seem to have a problem with more people on here than I do

I always find it ironic that the best posters on this board such as Mcreery and Eastland are the ones who get a load of stick from posters like monkey boy and his other little gang members, kind of tells you everythng you need to know.

Nufc_Ben - 1/5/2015 09:13

Officemonkey - 1/5/2015 04:19

Ry... This is the man who doesn't know how to plug a TV in, was an active Ashley supporter and a general **** until 3 weeks ago. Now he's travelling to shit holes, wishing relegation on his team and still has Pardew posters on the ceiling so he can cum whilst his mam is riding him. Make of those facts what you will.

I hope you are not implying I am no longer a ****? sounds like I need to up my game :56:

Just ever so slightly less of one. Keep it up.

Nufc_Ben - 1/5/2015 10:34

I always find it ironic that the best posters on this board such as Mcreery and Eastland are the ones who get a load of stick from posters like monkey boy and his other little gang members, kind of tells you everythng you need to know.

Scratch my last post! Haha

I was there last year for 2 weeks all-inclusive the hotel was in the big water park. It was a great holiday busy as hell and its a huge resort loads of cheap beer and the food is fine.

The lad I sit next to at work comes from Sunny Beach, and worked in bars there until late last year. His recommends are....

* Vikings Bar, Amigo Bar, The Corner, Room 2, Central Bar.

Also he says The Party Crew are canny for pub crawls.

*Keep to main streets and if need to get Taxis (one located near the corner bar) and DJanny is a canny Restaurant.