Sunderland v Villa, Tues. 6th March 7:45pm kick off...hopefully. | Page 12 | Vital Football

Sunderland v Villa, Tues. 6th March 7:45pm kick off...hopefully.

Melon Donkey - 6/3/2018 21:49

Brucie bonus. Forgotten that cricket ODI is just about to start.
I'll watch a bit before beddy byes. What a pleasant evening

Thanks for reminding me Melon.......what a lovely evening this is turning into.....!

Cardiff still have a lot of tough looking away games.

Start of April for them they have 3 away in 4, Sheff Utd, us and Norwich, the home game being wolves.

Guessing that run of fixtures will be make or break for them.

Fulham haven't got to play anyone in the current top 6 before the end of the season. But this league is so mad is that a bad thing or not, who knows!!!?

Langoe66 - 6/3/2018 21:57

Melon Donkey - 6/3/2018 21:49

Brucie bonus. Forgotten that cricket ODI is just about to start.
I'll watch a bit before beddy byes. What a pleasant evening

Thanks for reminding me Melon.......what a lovely evening this is turning into.....!

:14:

Still want and need more for me Sir Den. It's just the cherry I am after now. Very very close, but that game could have been and possibly should have been more.

We were given a lesson earlier in the season and Saturday will show how far we have come. Apprehension rather than anything else - I'm definitely sufferingredients from a squeaky bum.

Great result and it was nice to see Gary monk getting a squatting ovation over at the sty.

3 points needed and 3 points gained.

Well done the Villa boys.

I agree with other comments about Cardiff, shit club, shit fans and a nasty manager with a face you'd love to punch ( well I would anyway!?) - What is there to like.

If we couldn't gain automatic promotion I'd rather Fulham go up than Cardiff.

Im a bit twitchy about Saturday as well. I would take a draw to be honest. It will however be a very good test on how far we have come. What is it? 9 wins a draw and one defeat in the last 11. Pretty or not it was what we needed the way the others are going as well.

Massive win for us tonight given other results. Just hope the remaining seats sell out now for a full house to roar us on on Saturday. Cant wait for 5.30

I find it all a bit weird really.

The end game is to get promoted to the greed league. I feel nervous as hell about not going up and get nervous and massively disappointed when we don't win and will be gutted if we miss out . Yet, despite that and in all reality this season is going to be so much better than what we get if we do go up !. It will be a struggle and I think I would miss this ultra competitive league where we are going out winning game after game.

Yes you are right Melon, those five awful seasons battling relegation have left deep scars, and to go up only to go back to that again would be soul destroying.
But that is probably the reality of the situation and we should just enjoy the moment and forget about next season until it arrives.

Fulham will get the 2nd spot if wolves don't fall apart , then it's a lottery. For a team that hadn't won away for a year up until 18 months ago at least we resemble a football team and club now so hopefully that bit of luck you need will come to us.

The table is incredibly tight, who can predict who will go up. The fantastic run we have been on and we still cannot get in the automatic places. This is the most difficult league to get out of, no doubt, but by God we are having a go at it. Well played lads, well done Bruce.