Sunderland (H) | Vital Football

Sunderland (H)

C_Latic

Vital 1st Team Regular
How many do we think they'll beat us by this time then? I'm going for two with Stewart to score both. I also think Tilt will get his first long-awaited sending off of the season.

Probably another defeat tbh….fear the worst but hope for the best.
I’m targeting the Hull game as a must win….

Currently a bit ‘death warmed up’ 🤒 at the moment and supposed to be on a pub crawl round Chorley tomorrow (no me neither!) which right now has all the appeal of a porcupine enema……so Sunderland on Thursday might end up being a ‘red button‘ job rather than actually there In the flesh

Going leftfield with this one & going 3-0 to us....
No drink has been taken in the above prediction, just a heady high hope that we can turn a corner 😉

How many do we think they'll beat us by this time then? I'm going for two with Stewart to score both. I also think Tilt will get his first long-awaited sending off of the season.
Borough took the foot of the gas on Sunday this lot will not coud be inbaresing 1-5 😔

So far this season only seen one good team and that’s Burnley. Yes Boro thumped us but we helped them with bad defending. Sheff Utd top team. But there defence looked bad. Any team in this league can put a run together problem we have we are a league one team all eleven players now put Maybe 3 or 4 better quality players in it we will a totally different side.

We bottled it in the 3-0 hammering in front of our biggest crowd for many years (courtesy of the free tickets).