Sunday lunchtime - Norwich at the DW | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sunday lunchtime - Norwich at the DW

DWDan........ Massey was injured.... He hobbled off.

MIW...... Clarke was the same at Hull..... Until he let their mon in for the winner. He should have scored his one on one today.

Jeff........ Evans was knackered cos he covered every blade of grass on the pitch.

Great performance from everyone....... except Windass. That was shockingly "can't be arsed". Powell bollocked him at one point for not overlapping when a great opening was on.

Keep that up lads and we'll be OK.
We have got to do those Nobbers Ant and do them well.

MIW...... Clarke was the same at Hull..... Until he let their mon in for the winner. He should have scored his one on one today.

Jeff........ Evans was knackered cos he covered every blade of grass on the pitch.

Great performance from everyone....... except Windass. That was shockingly "can't be arsed". Powell bollocked him at one point for not overlapping when a great opening was on.

Not sure Massey was injured - tired yes. I think he was being 'professional' by limping off when subbed, good on him too. Personally would have put windarse on the right and left Naismith, yes Naismith on, as he provided balance, given the absence of any other alternative.

Perhaps it looks different on the shitty sky red button but I didn't see that effort from Clarke at hull.

Windass just isn't my cup of tea as a player, and as a person for that matter. When he's on the ball you never feel excited, or as though he's going to create something from nowhere. Also, judging by what I've seen from interviews and his social media posts, I think he seems arrogant and lacking in passion for the team. Do you think he'll ever come good for us?

Windass just isn't my cup of tea as a player, and as a person for that matter. When he's on the ball you never feel excited, or as though he's going to create something from nowhere. Also, judging by what I've seen from interviews and his social media posts, I think he seems arrogant and lacking in passion for the team. Do you think he'll ever come good for us?

Think there's a player in there, somewhere. We over paid big time however.

He was offside, I said as James placed the ball down "Clarks offside" as James was ready to take free kick I said "still offside" the moment he sent over another perfect cross I said "still offside" as Clark headed it I said.....you guessed yes "offside!!!" At that moment linesman put his flag up, spot on decision, very poor from the otherwise excellent Clark today.

He was offside, I said as James placed the ball down "Clarks offside" as James was ready to take free kick I said "still offside" the moment he sent over another perfect cross I said "still offside" as Clark headed it I said.....you guessed yes "offside!!!" At that moment linesman put his flag up, spot on decision, very poor from the otherwise excellent Clark today.

Nope...that goal is given at Leeds, Villa,Norwich, WBA, Derby, etc.etc. but not at Wigan, Bolton and Ipswich.

Linesman is an asswipe.

Windass does not have a football brain. Fails to see the pass time after time. He has attributes but if he continues to make poor decisions he won’t make the most of it.

Great performance by the team today to take it to the likely champions and is just what we have all been calling for - fight, passion and lots of energy. The players showed they wanted it today and answered the manager’s challenge this week.

Need to take that into Leeds as Evans said in his post match interview, no better place to break the away hoodoo. Although fellow Tics fans be warned, I am making the trek up to Yorkshire and I’m not a lucky omen so far this season!

Nope...that goal is given at Leeds, Villa,Norwich, WBA, Derby, etc.etc. but not at Wigan, Bolton and Ipswich.

Linesman is an asswipe.

I've just seen it. I assumed live it was the correct decision as it was a dead ball so should be no mistake. However it seemed level to me and it was that close the benefit of doubt should go to the attacker - can't score with his arm so that doesn't count. Poor decision upon reflection that could have big ramifications. I note Millwall injury time equaliser shouldn't have stood yesterday - table could look a lot different with those decisions made correctly.

Windass is crap. He doesn't want to be at Wigan but more importantly the fans don't want him. His cameo today summed him up as a footballer. No heart, no talent and most importantly no loyalty to the club.

Windass is crap. He doesn't want to be at Wigan but more importantly the fans don't want him. His cameo today summed him up as a footballer. No heart, no talent and most importantly no loyalty to the club.
Another example of Cooks shite signings. What a mess he's made in that department.

be warned, I am making the trek up to Yorkshire and I’m not a lucky omen so far this season!

In that case, no offence, but I hope you break down, get lost, or develop an illness which requires hospitalisation over the Easter weekend.

?

Should probably go with all three... you know, just to be on the safe side ;).

Then again by that logic I'd want the same to happen to me, given that I've been to the Preston drubbing, the 4-2 loss at Bramall Lane, the drab display at Hillsborough and the bore draw at the New York City ground this season.

The only thing Windarse succeeded in doing when coming on was give the ball away time and time again.

When we take into account the failings of the squad and question their lack of fight as we have many times (not today I might add), Windarse is the poster boy of everything wrong with us over the season. I defended him early on but I’ve wised up now. He’s spineless, lazy and has the heart of a pea. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about Wigan Athletic, all he cares about is his weekly wage packet (which will no doubt be one of our highest) and how many social media followers he has. He never wanted to join us in the first place, he was crying out for attention when Gerrard left him out of the first couple of Rangers games and his ego couldn’t handle Gerrard telling him he was free to join us, when he was expecting the opposite. He probably regrets what he did every day since.

I don’t care how much we paid, he should be first out the door in the summer. We’ll probably have to take a loss but there’s a player in there who comes out once every five odd games, so I’d imagine another gullible club will take a gamble on him for that reason. But he will never be the right player for us, if I was left alone in the trenches with him I’d probably kill myself and save the enemy their bullets. We’ve made some stinking signings since Premier League relegation and I’d put him right near the top with the likes of Holt, Taylor and Cowie.

I was proud of the rest of them, just gutted we couldn’t win. I knew we wouldn’t the moment Clarke’s chance bounced the wrong side of the post. Four games to go, two wins surely needed. We’re going to need a big favour from Swansea on Friday!

Seems to me he is a League One or Two player and would be a decent player at those levels. But like a few other of our players, he is out of his depth at Championship level. I also wonder how much he was helped in getting on in football by who is dad is.

We definitely overpaid at 2.5 mil.

A creditable performance and one we should of won , the frustrating thing is why now and not 6/7 matches ago .
I was another expecting defeat so a point was a bonus , Leeds another expecting defeat so we will see ..
Fight like that you never know but we do need to take our chances