Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news | Page 108 | Vital Football

Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news

I was looking at McCleans record and while he has played left back on occasion, he's very rarely done so. So buying him to be a left back might bit a bit risky. Also is he a better left back than Pearce? I'm not convinced. I'm still a bit unsure of what our vision is with this one.

Actually, you are correct. I kept parroting that because I had seen people commenting that and asking Stoke fans how he had done as a LB, but he really barely played there. It's not even a "he lost some pace so he played deeper" situation, as two years ago he statistically played deeper than last. Hm...

Didn't Andy Delort only get announced about a week later?
He came onto the pitch before the Birmingham game. Which I think was on the Bank Holiday weekend. 3 or 4 games into the season.
Have "sadly" checked - the game was Sep 14 Delort was sub and came on 2nd half we lost 2-0 the performance, given the personnel was shambolic - JM was in the away end 1st half and left at half time

Have "sadly" checked - the game was Sep 14 Delort was sub and came on 2nd half we lost 2-0 the performance, given the personnel was shambolic - JM was in the away end 1st half and left at half time
Just seen your post. Maybe it was McLean who I saw then and I got Delort mixed up with him

Sounds like a pitch presentation for him tonight. Something for the fans to enjoy.

Hope they do then i can give him the sticks, he'll never get my support i couldn't give a shit if he wears the blue and white shirt or not, i won't even cheer if he scores.

My beliefs are just as strong as his!

Hope they do then i can give him the sticks, he'll never get my support i couldn't give a shit if he wears the blue and white shirt or not, i won't even cheer if he scores.

No you just like to be controversial

That's the effect he has Ant. He ruffles feathers. Why do you think Sunderland got shut. Besides that he is crap.
There's no reason for him to have that effect. None at all.

No idea why Sunderland got shut, but I can't believe it's because of his religious/political beliefs.

As for being crap, I must admit to not being that enamoured by his return. On his day at this level, he will probably be outstanding ....... but who's to say how many days he'll have like that. That said, I trust in Leam Richardson to know what he's doing.

Any road, we've watched plenty of crap players over the years.
;)

... and you're entitled to them. I just don't see why on earth you'd let them interfere with supporting your football team.