Summer Transfer Window | Page 33 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

We have a few players out of contract in summer and if nothing us agreed they will be able to agree terms with another club in January to join them in summer. I think the club has to be outside of England...maybe UK.

Hugill
Cantwell
Dowell
Sinani
Byram
Pukki
McGovern
McLean
Hernandez
Idah...not 100% sure if his deal expires 2024
Dickson-Peters
Kamara

I do wonder if they'll try to get deals done for some like pukki and byram. Then just let others like hugill go for free
They will been bending over backwards to sign McLean up on a long term deal, Dowell too.

Reactions: Rex
I see Tzolis has suffered a knee injury. His manager said it was a serious injury that could rule him out long-term, but today, it has been announced that he'll be out for at least two months.

I am sure the higher-ups at Norwich are like, 'A knee injury....a serious injury....we must have him back at the club as we love a long term injured player'

Whole squad needs an overhaul, its not even that great of a champ side, were not exactly dominating games are we? Lost 3 already again cardiff, hull and pne who are all shite teams, we havent played the big boys in the lge yet so im expecting more defeats from those games.
If we go up, if, it will be same shit pedalled out again, same crop of not good enough players, and us not being able to attract good enough players all the while the prem gulf has gotten that much bigger since our last tilt at survival.

How long do i stay vital 1st team regular out of interest?! Who does promos here? Whos actually running this ship?! Lol tucks has abandoned this hasnt he……

Last edited:
Webber has a cushy job here and would be silly to leave, but the bright lights of Chelsea with a manager I think he would work well with, plus actual money to waste.

I do worry about his replacement being Yes man Adams. Leaving it to Delia and Micheal to find a replacement --- shudder

I see tompkinson has signed a new deal until 2026. I can see a loan being set up for him in January and knowing us we will lose two central defenders so Sorensen will have to play.

There was no Webber at the signing like normal it was Adams and I think pillinger who is head of operations

Next will be McLean.

Last edited:
Looks like it is going to be the Southampton director of recruitment joe shields...so maybe the saints will come in for webber

We need to outting hayden and looking to ask about skipp again, in spurs subs bench but surely too good to keep doing that? I know hes back from injury but i dont see him playing much which is a waste. January window needs sorting now as it will soon come around, a striker too to put pukki under pressure and loan out idah & huggy as theyre not good enough or match fit

I see tompkinson has signed a new deal until 2026. I can see a loan being set up for him in January and knowing us we will lose two central defenders so Sorensen will have to play.

I cant see them loaning him until we sign at least one CB. and even then they may not take the risk as it would only be 5 CB (assuming we get a new CB)

Springett signs a new deal too. I see him going out on loan in January.

Has he even played a game this season? Him and Rowe looked to be certs to be involved but even with two wingers leaving and no joining they haven't been given a look in (Rowe injured since first few games). Springett had an injury then some type of virus that kept him out but during the time he has been fit I've not seem him

I would play either with injuries instead of the useless Hernadez :grinning:

I could get a canary tattoo on my body but does should not get me a first team squad place.

Latest news !! Norwich City have a vacancy for a Pastry Chef de Partie in one of Smiffs tacky restaurants……..…….
……….says it all really , and is it any wonder that hardly anyone posts on here anymore ?