Summer transfer window thread | Page 526 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

I think you can cross out Estipinan, Aouar and Dieng.
I am somewhat sceptical of MGW heading here.
I think Biraghi, Kouyate are likely to join.
Are we actually in for Davis??
Would like to see Dennis here, but not sure if we are in for him.
If we get Kouyate, I think we will stop pursuing Freuler.
Garner? I don't think they want to sell him.
That makes 2 for me out of that list that should join us.
Hope I'm wrong.
Don’t disagree with any point you made here. Particularly’are we linked’ or going after Davis / Dennis
in terms of CM I feel we need 2 more. Kouyate makes sense as he’s free on a 2 year deal. So are we going to get Freuler or Garner? Elements of doubt on both

biraghi (know zip about him) but logically more of chance than than Estipinan.
Putting a logical head on i feel kouyate, Garner, Biraghi are achievable

in a dream World I’d love Freuler (10m) Garner(10m) Aouar (12m), Estipinan (15m) and Davis (8m)

that lot is apparently achievable for £55m and change

Don’t disagree with any point you made here. Particularly’are we linked’ or going after Davis / Dennis
in terms of CM I feel we need 2 more. Kouyate makes sense as he’s free on a 2 year deal. So are we going to get Freuler or Garner? Elements of doubt on both

biraghi (know zip about him) but logically more of chance than than Estipinan.
Putting a logical head on i feel kouyate, Garner, Biraghi are achievable

in a dream World I’d love Freuler (10m) Garner(10m)Aouar (12m), Estipinan (15m) and Davis (8m)

that lot is apparently achievable for £55m and change

Thats a SWOS price right there.

Liverpool team from SWOS

784C81AA-AF1E-4BB5-A68F-4879379B7986.png

Big Stan weighing in at £9m.

This was the season he transferred to Liverpool (95/96) for £8.5m having banged in 22 goals in 37 premier league games to help the mighty reds secure 3rd place in the premier league, 3 points ahead of… Liverpool.

take a bit of jackie chan, mix it with a touch of john wick and run it at the pace of mad max and you have a movie called Carter. South Korean, we just got to see the English version. some pretty insane scenes and shots. recommended if into that guy Ritchie style maybe.

This was put on the Vital Whatsapp group in June when we first made the enquiry. I don't think it will happen, or it would have by now.

Garner and Davis will happen in my opinion.

Whole load of names in media linking Forest to various players, mainly across Europe but also in U.K. Feels like Forest are making loads of enquiries before final decisions and a big push in last two weeks of August. Sounds like we are in for a left back, CDM, quick left winger and a striker.

Whole load of names in media linking Forest to various players, mainly across Europe but also in U.K. Feels like Forest are making loads of enquiries before final decisions and a big push in last two weeks of August. Sounds like we are in for a left back, CDM, quick left winger and a striker.
Yep, agree in the main. Still looking for a number 10 however.
Richards is clearly out for longer than expected.
I think we will sign Kouyate and fingers crossed Garner.
I would also like to see Davis and Adams join our merry band.

Anyone else a little concerned that this has the hallmarks of the 2020/21 season when we signed about 20 players?

not for a minute criticizing us for signing players as I know we need to and certainly not suggesting that Cooper won’t be capable of getting the best out of them, unlike that dreadful H*ghton…. But is this simply going to be too much too soon in uncharted waters?

All it will take is a great performance and points against West Ham for the mentality to change, but being in a league so brutal brings a level skepticism. If I’m honest, I’ve not been able to shake the issue that Cooper has sounded low key and worried all pre season and post Newcastle. It’s a side to him I’ve never seen before. Why hasn’t he signed this contract that was allegedly agreed months ago?

We have literally had no choice. Even with all the current additions all I heard in the ground on Saturday was how weak our bench is.

take a bit of jackie chan, mix it with a touch of john wick and run it at the pace of mad max and you have a movie called Carter. South Korean, we just got to see the English version. some pretty insane scenes and shots. recommended if into that guy Ritchie style maybe.

That sounds incredible
Korean Cinema and TV are some of the best in the world currently

That sounds incredible
Korean Cinema and TV are some of the best in the world currently
Quality varies as with everything but Korea is turning out real quality in just about everything it does, both entertainment and technology

I had a Samsung washing machine delivered yesterday that I can control on my phone and plays Schubert when it finishes it's cycle. I mean, WTF?

Quality varies as with everything but Korea is turning out real quality in just about everything it does, both entertainment and technology

I had a Samsung washing machine delivered yesterday that I can control on my phone and plays Schubert when it finishes it's cycle. I mean, WTF?
If it doesn’t do the dishes as well then it’s already out of date…