Summer transfer window thread | Page 142 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

That was a lazy media assumption. Fulham avoided starting him in most of their big games last season, clearly weren't sure about him
Williams or Kabore?
If we could get a first class LWB like zinchenko or tagliafico then I’d take a punt on Kabore as he looks raw but a ton of potential

if not at LWB then maybe Neco is a safer bet? Who knows.
Wonder if we’re still in for mainland niles as he would be a great buy for CM and WB cover on both sides

I know we aren’t going to now, but would still love us to get Keinan along with Gibbs-white. Davis, Gibbs-White, Awoniyi with Johnson, and Grabban and Surridge in reserve would sort us right out up front.

Maybe Williams is for the LWB role and Kabore for RWB. Would prefer Kabore as I’ve said. Once Henderson and Niakhate are over the line, the attention has to turn to getting at least 2 stellar central midfielders.

I know we aren’t going to now, but would still love us to get Keinan along with Gibbs-white. Davis, Gibbs-White, Awoniyi with Johnson, and Grabban and Surridge in reserve would sort us right out up front.

Maybe Williams is for the LWB role and Kabore for RWB. Would prefer Kabore as I’ve said. Once Henderson and Niakhate are over the line, the attention has to turn to getting at least 2 stellar central midfielders.
I've not seen Kabore spoken of as a perm though, only a loan, which makes me a bit less excited.

What about Brandon Williams? Allegedly available for £10m.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18970694/man-utd-transfer-brandon-williams-exit/

Haven't seen us linked with him but he's 21 and has more Premiership experience than both Neco and Kabore - albeit mainly for a relegated club...

£15m for NW just seems like an awful lot given he's so green.

I've not seen Kabore spoken of as a perm though, only a loan, which makes me a bit less excited.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18970694/man-utd-transfer-brandon-williams-exit/

Haven't seen us linked with him but he's 21 and has more Premiership experience than both Neco and Kabore - albeit mainly for a relegated club...

Brandon Williams was a name that cropped up toward the end of last season. He was on loan at Norwich but I don’t particularly know how well he did. Am guessing not too well but…

brandon Williams is poor.

I agree totally, we need Davis in or someone else. Personally I’d use Davis on a year loan with option to buy if we stay up.
give Villa a decent loan fee and sign him at the seasons end

Williams or Kabore?
If we could get a first class LWB like zinchenko or tagliafico then I’d take a punt on Kabore as he looks raw but a ton of potential

if not at LWB then maybe Neco is a safer bet? Who knows.
Wonder if we’re still in for mainland niles as he would be a great buy for CM and WB cover on both sides
Or even offshore niles?

I really do hope that we sign Davis. Under Cooper he found his self belief.
Sign him up, he's a beast and does so much more for the team than score goals.
His hold up play and ability to turn defenders ensured we were able to defend further up the pitch.
A lot of people are still judging him on him last couple of games, but he was coming back from injury then. He is indeed a beast, but fast and tricky too.