Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 171 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

He’s 27 and had one good season in lge 2, an average season in lge 1 and 1 good season in lge 1.
Like I said, he’s shite. And both you and KDZ are entirely wrong.

You can't predict the future though so it's impossible to say someone elses assesment and opinion is entirely wrong if it doesn't match yours. Time will tell - but i strongly suspect he'll score between 15-20 goals at least for Pompey with the service he'll get there which would make him far from shite at that level.

Wow we've not messed around there!

I've never known a week like this before in Latics history - we are smashing it. If you'd have told me last Friday we'd potentially have 4 new faces of the calibur we may be about to have before the Cardiff game I'd have never believed you.

Our transfer window has been turned on it's head in a week!

I believe Wigan Athletic have agreed a fee with Barnsley for Striker Kieffer Moore and the player is undergoing a medical today .

Wow we've not messed around there!

I've never known a week like this before in Latics history - we are smashing it. If you'd have told me last Friday we'd potentially have 4 new faces of the calibur we may be about to have before the Cardiff game I'd have never believed you.

Our transfer window has been turned on it's head in a week!

Like TRUE BELIEVER once said, patience is virtue ;) if this one gets over the line I feel we will have a very quiet week next week, maybe a centreback and that's all. Can see Lopes and a few go out on loan, hopefully keep windass. Good times, onwards to tomorrow.

Watching the Luton game tonight, seeing Cal Mac, and Jones there may give me a little soft spot for them now, even though their fans are annoying.

ADDICKS SIGN CHELSEA HOTSHOT
Charlton Athletic
have completed the signing of Conor Gallagher on a season-long loan from Chelsea. The young midfielder was named the Blues' academy player of the season in 2018/19, and was part of England U17s' world cup win in 2017.
The central midfielder was also named on the bench for Chelsea's Europa League win in May

Charlton Athletic have confirmed on their club website that Chelsea’s highly-rated young midfielder Conor Gallagher has made a move to The Valley on loan for the 2019/20 Championship season.

We reported here on The72 earlier this week that Championship trio Swansea City, Wigan Athletic and Charlton Athletic were interested in signing Chelsea’s hot prospect Conor Gallagher on loan for the upcoming Championship season.

Now, it has been confirmed that the latter mentioned Charlton Athletic have won the race for Gallagher, bringing the Chelsea youth star in on loan. Having starred for Chelsea’s youth sides, earning him the award for Academy Player of the Year, he now makes the step up to senior football with Charlton.

The sky sports presenter who was at our training ground this morning says he believes we’ve agreed a fee and Moore is having a medical. However, a local journo for Barnsley tweeted this morning that there have been no bids. We shall see, gonna be a big fee if we do get him...

You can't predict the future though so it's impossible to say someone elses assesment and opinion is entirely wrong if it doesn't match yours. Time will tell - but i strongly suspect he'll score between 15-20 goals at least for Pompey with the service he'll get there which would make him far from shite at that level.
In league one he might if you hoof it at him. After all he has done ok or better in the lower leagues in three of his 7 or 8 seasons.
We’re in the Championship, hoofing will most likely not be quite so successful. Best he’s remained at the standard he’ll peak at for me.

You do lack intelligence, you demonstrate this frequently on here. You are are a miserable individual, have zero redeeming characteristics which culminates in an odious personality. How your world is anything but bleak I am not sure.
so you have resorted to name calling again.
No response to the previous post where you thought my research was lacking, probably to do with my lack of intelligence. But it turns out your research was sadly lacking. But that behaviour is entirely normal with you isn’t it?

so you have resorted to name calling again.
No response to the previous post where you thought my research was lacking, probably to do with my lack of intelligence. But it turns out your research was sadly lacking. But that behaviour is entirely normal with you isn’t it?

It was mirroring the tone of your previous post. As per usual you demonstrate you’re happy to dish it out but don’t like it when someone responds in kind. Your research is lacking because you didn’t do any before passing that comment and didn’t like it when this was challenged. Perhaps if you’d like to continue this further you should send me a personal message, something I have suggested previously.

In league one he might if you hoof it at him. After all he has done ok or better in the lower leagues in three of his 7 or 8 seasons.
We’re in the Championship, hoofing will most likely not be quite so successful. Best he’s remained at the standard he’ll peak at for me.

But we aren't talking about the Championship we are talking about Pompey in L1.

I don't understand the logic in how a striker can score goals feeding off scraps of hoof ball but struggle if given service.

It was mirroring the tone of your previous post. As per usual you demonstrate you’re happy to dish it out but don’t like it when someone responds in kind. Your research is lacking because you didn’t do any before passing that comment and didn’t like it when this was challenged. Perhaps if you’d like to continue this further you should send me a personal message, something I have suggested previously.

Friggin ell MiW.....u sure u two don't need to get a room, thot this thread was about transfers not tittle tattle ?

Friggin ell MiW.....u sure u two don't need to get a room, thot this thread was about transfers not tittle tattle ?

Point accepted, though I was merely exercising the right to reply. If he chooses we will continue this via pm. In fact i’ll go further and initiate this conversation when I have time. Until then I’ll endeavour to ignore this goading.

Made in Wigan said:
You do lack intelligence, you demonstrate this frequently on here. You are a miserable individual, have zero redeeming characteristics which culminates in an odious personality. How your world is anything but bleak I am not sure.

Henski replied
So you have resorted to name-calling again.
No response to the previous post where you thought my research was lacking, probably to do with my lack of intelligence. But it turns out your research was sadly lacking. But that behaviour is entirely normal with you, isn’t it?

I speak as someone who knows Henski and I can tell you he certainly doesent lack intelligence and is not miserable and no way odious. In fact you would go a long way to find someone as passionate about what he believes in and he certainly doesent suffer fools gladly.