Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 86 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

Has DC still not made a decision on Luque? Eee how indecisive can he be, will have to start calling him Jeremy Corbin
Tbf, we had James Caton on trial for ages two years ago and ended up with Nathan Arnold and that turned out ok!

Seems to be as though DC's waiting for something and has his eye on someone else.

Also sounds like Luque is under contract at Heybridge or has an offer to return there so I think he's probably content that he has something sorted either way.

Not beyond possibility (and remarkable sleuthing powers to pick it up)- only appeared once for Bournemouth, has been released at end of last season and has had loans with Fleetwood, Partick Thistle, Totton, Welling, Gillingham, Coventry and Torquay.

Left footed centre back who can play full back.

He would be a squad player- the season long loan of Wharton makes our starting back 4 (or 3+2 wingbacks) seemingly set in place- Wharton Toffolo, Wilson, Waterfall and Eardley.

In the words of Hong Kong Foey....." could be..."

They've never played at the same club, only link is England U20s. Posted in rumours thread also.

I'm slightly surprised we are looking for another centre back - Christian Mbulu has appeared in the last couple of friendlies too. We have four already (Wharton, Waterfall, Wilson, Bostwick). Suggests to me that we are moving inexorably towards playing three at the back, but I am probably wrong.

I'm slightly surprised we are looking for another centre back - Christian Mbulu has appeared in the last couple of friendlies too. We have four already (Wharton, Waterfall, Wilson, Bostwick). Suggests to me that we are moving inexorably towards playing three at the back, but I am probably wrong.

The rejected bid was at some point in the summer I think. Not necessarily recently.