Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 3 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

I think it's fair to say DC wanted a shake-up in wide areas.

He's not played too much for Tranmere either I don't think.

Burnley recalled Ginnelly.

11 games for Tranmere, 2 goals. Has had a few injury niggles, as he had with us.

I'd not be at all surprised to see some very high class players start to have Lincoln as a first choice this year, which has perhaps not been the case in previous years.

Brilliant young management team, great team ethos, fantastic backroom crew and new training ground in place. A city behind you, silverware in the cabinet and a set of results to make anyone sit up and take notice. A really good up and coming player could make himself one hell of a reputation here....

I heard Lyle Taylor would probably be looking for a move higher up the divisions, although there is an obvious link with the Cowleys, plus he's not earning an awful lot at Wimbledon.

I'd not be at all surprised to see some very high class players start to have Lincoln as a first choice this year, which has perhaps not been the case in previous years.

Brilliant young management team, great team ethos, fantastic backroom crew and new training ground in place. A city behind you, silverware in the cabinet and a set of results to make anyone sit up and take notice. A really good up and coming player could make himself one hell of a reputation here....

Most importantly, we’ve also got a few quid to pay them!

Dont think we have - see thread 'Meeting with Residents earlier this week ' Liam is pointing at losses this season.
The way I took it was that they've used the monies earned last season, plus a bit more, the reason for the increase is so they can pay better wages and signing on fees etc.

Tommo tweeted the name Amir Bercovits this morning. May not be anything to do with us. offered new contract at Barnsley.

Ryan Allsop is unlikely to be offered a deal with Bournemouth and is open to a move to the Imps. (Bournemouth Echo)

and Tom Hopper isn't a prolific enough striker. I think he was one of the 3 Leicester lads sacked after making a dodgy tape. Appreciate he has probably grown up a bit since then but maybe too much baggage for our management team