Summer Transfer Rumours Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Thanks Sex. Does he got the mould say 34 I know I've been calling for experience? Perhaps perfect to bring the young ones on for a year?

Thanks Sex. Does he got the mould say 34 I know I've been calling for experience? Perhaps perfect to bring the young ones on for a year?

True but has to be balanced against the restricted size of the squad. Could he justify taking up a precious place? I think the last few slots should be kept for stellar signings only.

Always thought he was a decent player. My only question mark would be pace with the high defensive line, but he is faster than Edwards. Would certainly add some experience at the back for a year.

Sounds like we're casting the net wide to find the right players to add to the squad.

If he had been late 20s I would think a great signing, with lots of experience and social media suggests a leader as well. At 34 I just wonder if he has the legs though

'I'm weighing up a few options both abroad and in England. In the next week I'll make a decision'

Charlie Adam from his Twitter account.

Another young player comes in, worked with NC at the academy. Blackpool FC is pleased to announce the signing of Jordan Williams on a one-year-deal with the Club holding an option for a further year.