Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 49 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Probably way out of our wage budget. But I see goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey as left Crystal Palace and is a free agent.
I thought he was in his late thirties but only 34 seems to have been around for ever. Not a bad age for a keeper
No.2 for Wales and in their Euro2020 squad - may still fancy being a second string keeper at top level, depends if he wants to play regularly for a few more years. Didn't actually play in the league at all in 20/21 and only three games the year before.

Probably way out of our wage budget. But I see goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey as left Crystal Palace and is a free agent.
I thought he was in his late thirties but only 34 seems to have been around for ever. Not a bad age for a keeper
Think he’s been linked with Chelsea

Dan Nlundulu a 22 year old striker/attacking winger from Southampton looks like he’s left the club after his contract has run out according to saints fans on Twitter. No rumours as of yet where he’s going. I wonder if he’s someone we’ve looked at.
I could see this happening. Good hold up play, big, strong and works hard.

Dan Nlundulu a 22 year old striker/attacking winger from Southampton looks like he’s left the club after his contract has run out according to saints fans on Twitter. No rumours as of yet where he’s going. I wonder if he’s someone we’ve looked at.
Real Betis were apparently interested in January, so probably out of our league.

A bit. I guess we could go on a signing rampage but what's the point if that doesn't move us forward from last season. Patience and trusting the strategy is what it's all about at the moment.

Of course we need to sign the right players at the times we can afford them, within our wage structure unlike reckless other clubs.
On the flip side I hope we get the majority of the work done sooner rather than later. That way everyone will be around a similar fitness and you can work on tactics, formations and hit the ground running when the important stuff starts.

A bit. I guess we could go on a signing rampage but what's the point if that doesn't move us forward from last season. Patience and trusting the strategy is what it's all about at the moment.
Yeah patience is the key.
Think it's just odd the likes of Poole, Scully and Walsh are MIA, but that could be for allsorts of reasons.

Very similar to recent seasons but it turned out alright in the end !! UTI.
Certainly did!
Just a little unsettling with all the rumours about players leaving who only recently signed new deals, new one on me sign a new deal and then leave not long after.