Summer 2020 transfers | Page 39 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Big transfer fess for Maddison, the Murphy twins , and Piltchard . Prem riches and ( is it ?) £48m parachute payment this season . If we can’t build a squad after that , we may as well give up

I asked Anthony Ogogo to join as a forward and he said he would be well up for that. Hed scare a few defences.

If Gibson signs do you guys think that will mean Godfrey might be sold or will it be Famewo to go on loan?

If he signs we will have

Zimmermann
Hanley
Klose
Godfrey
Famewo
Gibson

6 central defenders for me is 1 too many and I think 2 too many for DF unless he will be looking to go with the 3 at the back in away games.

The other thing is Klose, Hanley, Zimmermann have had injury issues and I am concerned that they would break down at some point in this condensed championship season, so we do need at least 5.

If Gibson signs do you guys think that will mean Godfrey might be sold or will it be Famewo to go on loan?

If Gibson signs and we dont go to three at the back, then we will have 3 left sided CBs :
Gibson - Klose - Famewo. I suspect Famewo will go out on loan as he will get more matches and thus experience.

Apparently we have a few outgoings close to being completed (around three players).

Leitner - On Insta it looks like he is already at a club.
Trybull
and maybe Drmic.

But this could mean players leaving on loan like Martin (but doing well in the game today).

If he signs we will have

Zimmermann
Hanley
Klose
Godfrey
Famewo
Gibson

6 central defenders for me is 1 too many and I think 2 too many for DF unless he will be looking to go with the 3 at the back in away games.

The other thing is Klose, Hanley, Zimmermann have had injury issues and I am concerned that they would break down at some point in this condensed championship season, so we do need at least 5.
Id rather lose klose out of all of those