Summer 2020 transfers | Page 17 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

I know clips videos can be hard to judge a player by but he looks quick and direct with an eye for goal. I welcome that.

I know clips videos can be hard to judge a player by but he looks quick and direct with an eye for goal. I welcome that.
As long as DF doesn't do a Marshall (who also looked quick and direct) and play him as a Right Back or have him waiting for half the season to actually play him.

We need to sign two new Central Defenders (I have heard no rumours which means nothing but I would like to hear we are actually looking at that position).

Next season I am happy to have Zimmermann - Hanley - Famewo but we will need an extra two as I think Godfrey will be gone and Klose needs to be moved on. DF has mentioned he wants to play the 5-3-1-1 more (or 3-5-2) and to do this you need 3 central defenders but that would mean playing three 1st team defenders at once and to have one backup is risky.

why do some websites say Placheta is a forward and others a left winger? What is he because I understood him to be a left winger.

Interesting on this Pink Un chat that most people and the Punk Un guys think we need to invest in the midfield - no mention of defence.

When Webber said 'he wants to move players on quickly outside of any big sales' They seem to think he meant Leitner and Trybull.

Vrancic and Stiepi they think will become 1st teamers again in the Championship

Kul - Aarons - Cantwell - Godfrey will be the ones who get offers for and the club will struggle to hold on to.

Asked if the club will sort out the central defence they said - if Godfrey goes then they will need to sign a new central defender but maybe not with Famewo and if Godfrey stays the club doesn't see it as position that needs sorting!

So they think that our defence that has been shite most of this season and prone to injureis doesn't need sorting! Am I the only one who thinks that is crazy?

Can you guys see Klose - Hanley - Zimmermann all being capable of 46 games plus cup matches next season ?

On Soto:

'We Believe he is one of the incoming options. Yes, a loan would then be required for him as he doesn't comply with work permit regulations at present. His agent is looking at Holland/Belgian leagues. Top tier.'