Summer 2020 transfers | Page 15 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Webber confirms players will leave in summer because it's time to move on....who will that be? McGovern, Klose?

He also drops that he was in Romania last week...Was that for talks with Mann

Webber confirms players will leave in summer because it's time to move on....who will that be? McGovern, Klose?

He also drops that he was in Romania last week...Was that for talks with Mann
Yep, Dennis Man is definitely a target but might be too rich for us. Having said that, why travel there if you’re not confident of getting a deal done?

From that Webber interview, and what I've heard, does seem like there will be a lot of activity at the club this summer in terms of outgoings and incomings...and we have more money to spend on incomings for sure.

I remember when we went down under AN he said about how he kept the squad the same, and when he was sacked he mentioned in an interview how he wished he had made more changes to the squad and freshened it up. Sounds like Webber is intending to freshen it up, and from what I have heard almost certainly Leitner is going, Vrancic/Trybull likely too and we will try to shift Drmic (albeit we will do well to find someone to buy him!!!)

Saw some of your posts about midfielders Bears - I think we're likely to see Sorenson replace Trybull/Leitner as he is more that type of player, than a Tettey. I think Tettey/Sitti will rotate next year, with the idea Sitti will be good enough to take over full time after a season of play.

Also noted your post re: Jamal Lewis and Crystal Palace. I also heard similar, so there must be something in it...

From that Webber interview, and what I've heard, does seem like there will be a lot of activity at the club this summer in terms of outgoings and incomings...and we have more money to spend on incomings for sure.

I remember when we went down under AN he said about how he kept the squad the same, and when he was sacked he mentioned in an interview how he wished he had made more changes to the squad and freshened it up. Sounds like Webber is intending to freshen it up, and from what I have heard almost certainly Leitner is going, Vrancic/Trybull likely too and we will try to shift Drmic (albeit we will do well to find someone to buy him!!!)

Saw some of your posts about midfielders Bears - I think we're likely to see Sorenson replace Trybull/Leitner as he is more that type of player, than a Tettey. I think Tettey/Sitti will rotate next year, with the idea Sitti will be good enough to take over full time after a season of play.

Also noted your post re: Jamal Lewis and Crystal Palace. I also heard similar, so there must be something in it...
It is interesting as DF was saying the other day he doesn't see much activity over the summer but it came across from Webber that there will be?

I am getting pop ups asking to update my flash player when I'm on my laptop on this site. It is a virus so don't click on it just close window.

Vital guys can you look into this?

A few transfer rumours.

Pompey to buy Raggett. I think let's just get some money for him now.

Placheta (pla-cheta) looks good. Another attacking winger like sinani. Can play left and right wing and also at left and right back. As it stands we could have Hernandez, Sinani, Placheta , Martin as out and out wingers with Emi and Cantwell in the mix too. Lots of left footed players.

We have been linked with hibs forward Florian Kamberi. He is a different type to pukki, idah and drmic as he is 6'2 and more of a unit. 25 years old.He seems like a link/target man. I have just looked at his stats and they aren't great for a forward but as I say more a target type player. 142 games 35 goals. He was good enough for rangers to loan him in January. Could be an interesting signing as it might mean a change of approach.

Happy to see we're after some wingers with pace - it was an issue this season with only Onel having pace up top for us, and clearly something we've identified going forward as more of a need.

Hearing more and more likely guys like Stiepermann, Vrancic, Leitner, Trybull will be looked to be moved on, as we freshen up the squad. Would explain why we are being linked with so many midfielders.

Also the guy from Sunderland (Mumba) to be announced within a week. Apparently he can play CM and RB? Certainly from what I have read online Sunderland fans are enraged he is being let go, and couldn't believe they didn't play him last season. There's a club in a whole heap of a mess!

Bears, is this still happening? I’m on my iPhone and not getting anything like that...
I am getting pop ups asking to update my flash player when I'm on my laptop on this site. It is a virus so don't click on it just close window.

Vital guys can you look into this?

The transfer window will open on Monday, 27th July, although any player registered before the completion of the 2019/20 season will not be eligible to play for their new Club until season 2020/21 commences.

The window for international registrations closes at 11pm on Monday, 5th October, with an agreement in place with the Premier League for an extended two-week domestic only window which will close at 5pm on Friday, 16th October.

QPR Ryan manning linked. I mentioned a while back he is a player I like.

Out of contract next summer so value is low at around 4 million. He is now a left back but can play left wing and central midfield.

I hear he wants to stay in London and West ham and Watford both interested they'll have the upper hand.