Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 49 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

I didn’t think the trialist did anything much in either game. Certainly didn’t look at the level of Edun, eyoma, bridcutt for instance.

Where did the trialist play?
Plus the two loans sounds like job done until maybe the end of the window.
Shame archibald won't be available for a while.

Tyreece played at MK Dons for half an hour and apparently impressed Football London:

Tyreece John-Jules (sub, Nketiah, 61'): It typifies John-Jules' attitude that he was haring at MK Dons goalkeeper Lee Nichols within moments of his introduction. His work rate was exceptional and he showed quick feet to spin into space in the box and get away a shot. 6

Regarding Trialist A, we shouldn’t underestimate how much fitness can impact how good or bad a player looks on the pitch.

I imagine we all might rate his appearances in different contexts if we find out his pedigree is 200 League 1/ Championship games, or if we find it 2 games at Unibond level....!

Perhaps not at their level but thought he looked a good player for us at Salford. Didn’t notice him against Scunthorpe.

Well MA seems to like him whoever he is if he is trying to get him signed up this week. Its Weird no-one has really been able to find out who he is!

Well MA seems to like him whoever he is if he is trying to get him signed up this week. Its Weird no-one has really been able to find out who he is!
I’ve been going through U21/23 Leicester and WBA players who have been released this summer but no one I’ve seen has the same look and build

Looks as if WBA are set to sign the Brighton reserve keeper Button, Palmer will be on his way for a season long loan, to us ?

Looks as if WBA are set to sign the Brighton reserve keeper Button, Palmer will be on his way for a season long loan, to us ?
Are we sure he would be 1st choice if he comes? He won't have played any games behind his defence, so will have no clue as too their ability, and if he can be confident in them, and them in him. Takes time for a keeper to gel with the defence, and we don't have that luxury at present.