Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 48 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

Yeah since March and again in June.
22, played regularly last season for Macclesfield 33 times, 6 goals and 7 bookings but before that very little, only started 4 of 14 at FGR.

How many previous imps players have also been to Glasgow High School. I don't know the answer by the way big man. Lincoln becoming a Scottish enclave. If he joins that would be four able to represent Scotland. Is this the highest ever?

How many previous imps players have also been to Glasgow High School. I don't know the answer by the way big man. Lincoln becoming a Scottish enclave. If he joins that would be four able to represent Scotland. Is this the highest ever?

It's sort of inevitable isn't it? You have to remember very few Scottish players are capable of playing as high as Championship level now let alone the PL :lol:

I think we had a virtual full team of them at the beginning of the 20th Century, but MA does seem to like a Celtic link ( heritage not club)

Confirmed as Theo Archibald just now,

Welcome, Theo

270d.svg

Alan Nixon who seems to have his finger on the pulse suggests a "bigger" club have come in for Morton, seems to think Palmer is happening once WBA sign a goalkeeper.

Tyreece back on the radar perhaps?
Permanent signing no.2 still on the cards, the forward?
Wba talking to a keeper.

Talking of Ipswich - Danny Rowe is still a free agent, I’d love to see him back at the bank! He would still be a good player for us in league one

Tyreece is on the bench for a full Arsenal side at MK Dons this evening. Indicates he isn't coming back, perhaps?

From MA's interview, sounds like Bradley and JAS will be going out on loan.

Trying to get something done with Trialist A over the next week or so.

Theo Archibald 3 or 4 weeks away from being seen on the grass.

MA still feels 'in control' of the two loan signings and are 'close'.

From MA's interview, sounds like Bradley and JAS will be going out on loan.

Trying to get something done with Trialist A over the next week or so.

Theo Archibald 3 or 4 weeks away from being seen on the grass.

MA still feels 'in control' of the two loan signings and are 'close'.

Wonder if that means Morton is still a possibility then?