Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 39 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

AEK Athens interested in taking Oliveira to Greece, either sale or a loan (he’s in his final year of 20k per contract).
Might be as well to just loan him out - AEK will cover his wages according to EDP.
Lets get a fee if we can!
As well as offloading his wages.

Profit so far :grinning::grinning:

In

Player From Reported deal Story
Josip Drmic Gladbach Free
Patrick Roberts Man City Loan
Daniel Adshead Rochdale £300k
Rob Nizet Anderlecht Youth
Archie Mair Aberdeen Youth
Out
Player To Reported deal Story
Marcel Franke Hannove rPermanent
Carlton Morri sRotherham Loan
Sean Raggett Portsmouth Loan
Ivo Pinto Din Zagreb Free
Steven Naismith-Released
Matt Jarvis-Released
Yanic Wildschut-ReleasedLink
(first team only, not all U23 squad deals)

Some reports saying that AEK want to sign him on a perm deal (1 million was mentioned in one) and other reports say loan and they'd cover his 20k a week wage.

Passlack has signed for Cantwell's former side Fortuna Sittard. EDP report that we were interested in signing him as backup but it didn't happen and that the next Aarons deputy will once again come from Germany...do they know something we don't?

I know this sounds crazy but hope you all know that I don’t make stuff up. My source, who’s never been wrong yet, has just told me that City held talks with Joe Hart but he wasn’t prepared to take a pay cut!!!
Looks like we are serious about another keeper then...

Some reports saying that AEK want to sign him on a perm deal (1 million was mentioned in one) and other reports say loan and they'd cover his 20k a week wage.

Passlack has signed for Cantwell's former side Fortuna Sittard. EDP report that we were interested in signing him as backup but it didn't happen and that the next Aarons deputy will once again come from Germany...do they know something we don't?

Probably Chirpy Canary has been singing in somebody's ear.

I know this sounds crazy but hope you all know that I don’t make stuff up. My source, who’s never been wrong yet, has just told me that City held talks with Joe Hart but he wasn’t prepared to take a pay cut!!!

GK - yes Joe Hart - no thanks.

It's good that they are serious about a GK but harte no thanks. He still thinks he is a top GK and probably looking for 50k a week.

Looks like we are serious about another keeper then...[/QUOT
I know im in the minority, but id take Hart if he dropped his wage demands, ex England & Man city long standing GK, loads of top flight and international experience, good age for a GK. He prob wont come, but if he did and came with a good point to prove attitude I think it would only be a good thing having two vastly experienced international GK’s at Norwich City! And Mcgovern would make 3 lol. But if he’s being demanding when hes clearly got a point to prove then thats a red flag!

A post on another website has stated that we have agreed a price of £350k plus add ons for Aiden Fitzgerald. He is 18 years old, a Scottish U19 and broke into the Partick Thistle side last season scoring some goals.

It's good that they are serious about a GK but harte no thanks. He still thinks he is a top GK and probably looking for 50k a week.
I heard Burnley were paying him over £100k pw!

Fitzpatrick is a great signing but then I thought McGrandles would be too. Will he be another for the U23s? Surely these guys will want assurances that they will get some game time.

So I said EDP had said that our next GK will come from Germany and I asked if they knew something and today the rumour is that a loan move for Schalke goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is nearing competition but is that them bringing up another rumour that was raised a couple of weeks ago?

So we have completed the signing of another Belgium player in
Rocky Bushiri (Central defender). 100k is the fee. He will join up with fellow Belgium player Rob Nizet (Left Back).

I also see that as mentioned on here Idah is to get his chance to show he can play with the 1st team during the pre season games. I really hope he impresses and is involved next season

We are also trying to sign another Belgium player in Dylan Mbayo. Must have been scouting the youth leagues in that country.

Pukki is to get light duty in the first couple of games in pre season so Srbeny and Idah will get a chance.

Do we honestly think Srbeny will be with us by the end of the window?