Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 19 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

I see Krul has signed a longer term deal until 2022 . Is that a wise thing for the club to do ? ? Personally I would have kept him on his present deal until we saw how he and the club were getting on this coming season

I see Krul has signed a longer term deal until 2022 . Is that a wise thing for the club to do ? ? Personally I would have kept him on his present deal until we saw how he and the club were getting on this coming season
Yeah I doubt we'll get any financial gain from him now but he cost us nothing (apart from his wages) like I mentioned on the other thread I'm not so sure I want him as number 1 for next 3 years

I think the club maybe looking further ahead, it rewards Tim after a promotion season and the club probably see him helping our young new prospects through at some stage of that 3yr contract

Naïm Sliti is another rumour but he only moved last season and o can't see him moving again so soon. Can play in attacking midfielder....why we are being linked to so many of those is beyond me. But his best role is left wing....if it is true then DF is getting enough cover on the wings which is good.

I do think df wants Reed back. Reed has said he'll go back to Southampton and see how preseason goes and decide....well he said that last summer but apparently we couldn't afford him so he went on loan again.

I see on sky that villa have released ross mccormack, we dodged a bullet there! I wanted us to sign him at the time if im honest but amazing how things turn out in football sometimes. If only his electronic gates had been maintained properly eh.......:LOL:

I see on sky that villa have released ross mccormack, we dodged a bullet there! I wanted us to sign him at the time if im honest but amazing how things turn out in football sometimes. If only his electronic gates had been maintained properly eh.......:LOL:

To think Rab would have wasted even more money on Ross McCormack..........

I’m wondering that. I’m thinking that he’ll be given the chance as number one and then it’s up to him.
The Pink Un ran a poll asking if we need another GK - 80% voted yes....what a strange poll to run - the 20% who voted??? why?

Ipswich are looking to sign Matthews. Surely as a Norwich fan and boy, he wouldn't do that....would he?

Hull and Charlton also interested so he has better options.

Apparently, we have a 15 per cent sell on fee for Maddison so the higher the fee the better for us. We got a nice windfall from someone last season and that helped with signing Rhodes I can't remember who the player was.

I can’t see it happening . Just listened to Webber’s interview on recruitment and his message is to back the coach and players who got us up . He wont allow any disruption of our spirit of togetherness whether that’s a player who doesn’t want buy into our ethos , or expensive large salaries that will destroy the unity of the dressing room . SW talks a lot of sense

Tuckster.
If you are too busy with day job you could always cut and paste p**ck menace
articles in express. You will need to get to an outside privvy to find a copy though ! :grinning::grinning::grinning: