Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill.

The hilarious thing is that in about a months time the club is going to say they want our money again for season tickets.

Wonder how that one's going to go?

I can't think of a time when I've enjoyed Forest less, and I've been watching them for 60+ years through the Matt Gillies & Gary Megson eras, but can't remember that being as bad as this. I don't mind the players not being good enough, but usually players try to make up for that with a bit of effort and endeavour, but I'm just not seeing it from this lot, just an acceptance of the situation, the reaction to the goal said it all for me

I'm not interested in all that shite.

I can't think about anything beyond finding some way to avoid league one.

We could be the fanbase that stopped seeing the team life with us in the playoffs and started again with us in the division below. That's how rancid our club is

Just betraying your ignorance, it's how we get out of this spiral.

I can't think of a time when I've enjoyed Forest less, and I've been watching them for 60+ years through the Matt Gillies & Gary Megson eras, but can't remember that being as bad as this. I don't mind the players not being good enough, but usually players try to make up for that with a bit of effort and endeavour, but I'm just not seeing it from this lot, just an acceptance of the situation, the reaction to the goal said it all for me
That’s the killer...if you lack skill but every player ran themselves into the ground then you think ok...we aren’t good enough

when you see clearly able players not arsed and mincing at half speed then they can fuck right off

Just betraying your ignorance, it's how we get out of this spiral.

Long termism is for a season where you can afford it.

I cannot find it in myself to care about anything beyond the shite on the pitch at the moment.

And I really think you are being naive about who is waiting in the wings to replace the Greeks. There will be someone, but the chancesnofnthem being worse are much higher than the chances of them being better

Sad to see most of grabban as touches around the halfway line...

decent cross in..shame no one edge of the area to bury it

knockheart wanted another red