Staying Up Thread 2019/20 | Page 104 | Vital Football

Staying Up Thread 2019/20

Have I got this right?
Bournemouth need to win and us lose. Plus, because we’ve scored more goals,they need to improve their goal difference by two goals over ours.
Watford need a better result than ours.
Please put me right.This is giving me a headache.

Have I got this right?
Bournemouth need to win and us lose. Plus, because we’ve scored more goals,they need to improve their goal difference by two goals over ours.
Yeah I think that’s about right... Not sure how I’m going to cope on Sunday:help:

Have I got this right?

I think so, but I'm not 100% lol

Too much is going right, I am concerned. West Ham getting the draw at United to truly put them on the beach and erase any doubt of freak results sending them down.

Have I got this right?

More or less. Our better goals scored also applies to Watford. If we both lose, they have to lose by 2 less goals than us. If we both win they need to score 2 more goals than us. If both draw, they're down.

If both us and Watford lose, and Bournemouth win, we're most likely also down. Bit worried about this as Bournemouth play Everton, who've not been looking great and are most definitely enjoying a pina colada in the beach bar.

If Bournemouth win and we lose then they finish above us (our -26 becomes at least -27, their -27 becomes at least -26). I see Bournemouth as the big danger. I don’t think West Ham will be on the beach. Hopefully it will be the Everton that won at Sheffield Utd, not the one that played us, that turns up against Bournemouth. If we want something from West Ham all 11 will need to play really well.

If both us and Watford lose, and Bournemouth win, we're most likely also down. Bit worried about this as Bournemouth play Everton, who've not been looking great and are most definitely enjoying a pina colada in the beach bar.

No likely about it id we lose our GD is -27 at best if Bournemouth win their GD is - 26 at worst
We need to win to be sure

If Bournemouth win and we lose then they finish above us (our -26 becomes at least -27, their -27 becomes at least -26). I see Bournemouth as the big danger. I don’t think West Ham will be on the beach. Hopefully it will be the Everton that won at Sheffield Utd, not the one that played us, that turns up against Bournemouth. If we want something from West Ham all 11 will need to play really well.

beat me to it

The worrying thing for me is, Arsenal have nothing to play for in the Premiership... can't finish higher than eighth... but they can qualify for Europa League by winning the FA Cup the following week... question is.. Will they play a weakened side on Sunday???