Staying Up Thread 2019/20 | Page 102 | Vital Football

Staying Up Thread 2019/20

Just checked sky sports schedule.... they have 6 channels down for live premier league....BT sports are showing one too.... I swear to all that is holy if BT sports have the villa- west ham game I'll go insane....

Just checked sky sports schedule.... they have 6 channels down for live premier league....BT sports are showing one too.... I swear to all that is holy if BT sports have the villa- west ham game I'll go insane....

Wasn't part of the behind closed doors agreement that all matches had to be televised? 7 slots isn't enough!

Massive result that is tonight, I had a horrible thought that we would grab a 1-0 at West Ham but Bournemouth would "out win"us and leapfrog us but that cant happen now. If we can scrape a 1-0 then I think Watford need to beat Arsenal by 3 clear goals and based on Watford's display tonight they didn't look like they had any belief what so ever that they could grab anything, I'm hoping that the players are pissed off at the owner and have downed tools.

So thats it, one win to secure safety, its ours to lose. Don't throw it away now Villa

In many ways, from a mental and desire point of view - we now see what DS, his staff and the players are made of because it is all or nothing.

In terms of the future - far more than Prem or Champ - this could actually be massive for us.

After the season we’ve had to pull off 7 points (should have been 9) from the last 3 games feels nothing short of miraculous. If we go on and seal survival on Sunday after being 7 points from safety with 4 games to go surely has to go down as one of the great escapes. Even more so when you take in to account the strikers haven’t scored a single goal since the restart.