Stacey West Expansion | Page 15 | Vital Football

Stacey West Expansion

It' all about supply and demand.

Demand will plummet soon because of high costs I already know of a few projects being put on hold.

Then the global supply chain will catch up tensions with Russia won't be around like this forever. then there there will be a glut of supplies and people and firms will need to move it on! At that point costs will fall.

Look at Campervans cost an absolute fortune at the moment because of Pandemic and staycations etc. Now people will be going on foreign holidays a again over the next couple of years lots of people will be wondering why they have a massive thing worth thousands that they never use. Market will be flooded and prices will plummet.

Just supply and demand.

Mean while in ag: nitrogen fertiliser up 320% and red diesel up 200% since last May!
Price received for wheat is well up on recent years though and the oil seed market is pretty good too though. Sugar Beet still a bit poor but getting better going forward but it’s the livestock farmers who need the sympathy, now they really are struggling.

Price received for wheat is well up on recent years though and the oil seed market is pretty good too though. Sugar Beet still a bit poor but getting better going forward but it’s the livestock farmers who need the sympathy, now they really are struggling.

Any who voted for Brexit will get none from me.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...dictory-nfu-leader-attacks-uks-farming-policy

Farmers have suffered from plunging exports and reams of new red tape owing to Brexit, staff shortages as EU seasonal workers have left, and the prospect of floods of cheap low-quality imports after post-Brexit trade deals.

It' all about supply and demand.

Demand will plummet soon because of high costs I already know of a few projects being put on hold.

Then the global supply chain will catch up tensions with Russia won't be around like this forever. then there there will be a glut of supplies and people and firms will need to move it on! At that point costs will fall.

Look at Campervans cost an absolute fortune at the moment because of Pandemic and staycations etc. Now people will be going on foreign holidays a again over the next couple of years lots of people will be wondering why they have a massive thing worth thousands that they never use. Market will be flooded and prices will plummet.

Just supply and demand.

always buy a soft top car in winter!

Any who voted for Brexit will get none from me.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...dictory-nfu-leader-attacks-uks-farming-policy

Farmers have suffered from plunging exports and reams of new red tape owing to Brexit, staff shortages as EU seasonal workers have left, and the prospect of floods of cheap low-quality imports after post-Brexit trade deals.
It’s the floods of cheap low quality imports mostly from the EU that’s fecked over farmers full stop Notty

It’s the floods of cheap low quality imports mostly from the EU that’s fecked over farmers full stop Notty

No, it's being outside the customs union and no longer having access to the single market that is the major current problem. That's not to say the CAP didn't have flaws.

Anyway, enough on this forum. We can take it over to "Off Topic" if you wish.

Why even start it on this forum? No need to.

If you want to create a thread on the other forum to discuss what is off-topic about a topic, just do it.

Why even start it on this forum? No need to.

If you want to create a thread on the other forum to discuss what is off-topic about a topic, just do it.

If you're referring to me, I didn't. Check the posts. Way off topic before my post.

But, whatever.

Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps you need to look at your use of language as "why start it" seems to refer directly to my post?

Maybe you could address you comments more generally?

Just a thought...

If you have an issue with something I have said, please do take it to Private Message, where it belongs.

Just a thought...