Spurs Women v Leicester - FA Cup semi-final 14/4 12 noon k/o | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spurs Women v Leicester - FA Cup semi-final 14/4 12 noon k/o

I’m not sure Leicester pose the biggest threat today. I think playing in the main stadium in front (hopefully) of many more supporters, and with a lack of experience in big games, the occasion will create greater pressure and nerves on the players. Time to step up.

A little while ago I got something to eat and sat down to watch the overnight PL goals on Optus as I wasn’t interested in watching the full games. So as I’m flicking through the site I saw - Tottenham v Leicester starts in four hours! And then I saw they were showing Chelsea and United as well.

Maybe Optus decided to show the games for their WSL followers. Feels like it’s my birthday!

A little while ago I got something to eat and sat down to watch the overnight PL goals on Optus as I wasn’t interested in watching the full games. So as I’m flicking through the site I saw - Tottenham v Leicester starts in four hours! And then I saw they were showing Chelsea and United as well.

Maybe Optus decided to show the games for their WSL followers. Feels like it’s my birthday!
You see......I thought they might make a late decision to show them!

You see......I thought they might make a late decision to show them!
Good call,TQ. The thing is, I was not going to watch any games tonight so if I had not decided to watch the PL goals I would not have known about the games until they were over. I would have still seen them both tomorrow but I would have known the scores. Lucky!

I hadn't planned for this and I'm really tired (I need a nap) so I'll watch Spurs and maybe leave Chelsea until the morning .... or maybe not if I can keep my eyes open!

I’m not sure Leicester pose the biggest threat today. I think playing in the main stadium in front (hopefully) of many more supporters, and with a lack of experience in big games, the occasion will create greater pressure and nerves on the players. Time to step up.
Some will view it that way & others quite rightly will view it as a day to enjoy the moment. These things don't come around very often. Just ask the men.

Disappointing to concede what was a well taken goal, it demonstrates the kind of clinical finishing we are lacking.

Good grief, Naz is so wasteful, she gets into some great attacking positions then screws up by making poor decisions or putting in lousy crosses.

Naz again demonstrates what I've always said about her, she can be weak and poor for 89 minutes of any game then show 1 minute of brilliance.

Disappointing to concede what was a well taken goal, it demonstrates the kind of clinical finishing we are lacking.
and the fact Spencer aint good enough ... she should have jumped and parried that shot from that distance - she just aint good enough and why I keep saying so ... Vitikova should have started

Naz again demonstrates what I've always said about her, she can be weak and poor for 89 minutes of any game then show 1 minute of brilliance.
Yep - Im not her favourite fan and still not (same with Spencer) but she did well with the goal and gave us the chance to do better ... Cant understand why he took Amanda Nilden off for Charli .. she should have stayed and he taken Neville off for Charli and then briniging Graham on who lost every ball she went for until the extra time (then she settled)